chapter 17

Living With My Oppa

''I'm done, thank you kevin, I'm going to change my cloth first then I'll meet you here again'' You say and walk to your room. ''may I help you change?'' Eli say. ''yeah, whatever'' you when in your bedroom. Before Eli enter your room he stuck his tongue out to Soohyun and hoon. 

when Eli lock the dor you open Eli shirt that you wear and eli say, ''Y U NO WEAR BRA?'' then he giggle. ''I change in your room, Do you have bra? no right thats why I don't wear bra''. you giggle. ''Your s kinda big'' Then eli laugh harder. ''SHUT UP'' then you laugh with him.

''I'm going to change too''Dongho stood up and walk his way to eli room.

You are done and you went out with Eli follow you from your back. You sit down. Eli whisper to Soohyun and Hoon ''her s kinda large'' then they three laugh and look at you. 

''You tell them eli? I'm going to kill you'' You look at them and laugh a little. you was thinking ''OMG they three my love grow more for them''. You smile alone. Hoon was bihind you and surprise you you scream and you hit hoon. ''aisshh these Pabo one''. Hoon laugh and return back to his sit.

''where his dongho?'' you ask Aj, ''he's in his room changing his cloth''.

I'M DONE'dongho scream, 'AIGOO YOU SO CUTE'' you say to dongho. ''come here dongsaeng gimme a hug''. you come to dongho and hug him.

 

''ya where we going?'' you ask. Soohyun say , "we're going hiking. lets go its already 11.30am.''

You get in the van Soohyun Drive the van, Alexander sit next to him. You sit between Hoon and eli. ''aishh you two again?'' you say. Hoon and Eli nodded and laugh. 

30 min later you arrived at the hiking place. You got out from the van and scream ''HEAVEN~'' alexander behind you laugh and say ''yeah heaven''.

''I'M FREE FROM THESE PABO'', you look at Eli and Hoon they laugh cause they disturb you inn the van.

''aisshhh shh~~ or I'l you like these morning'' Eli whisper and he touch your .

''ERT'' you run at soohyun. Soohyun hug you and kiss your neck and he do same like eli do. You run to hoon and Hoon kiss your neck where the love bite is and the touch your too. 

you run to kiseop and kiseop hug you. and you scream ''MY OPPA ARE ERT, now i'm safe in Kiseop arm''. Kiseop laugh, Aj and kevin Hug you too. "' i feel safe from those ERT'' you say. 

''okay stop hugging me and kibum found where to start'' Alexander say. you walk next to Aj and kiseop. Hoon,Soohyun and Eli at back of you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________