37

Living With My Oppa

soohyun pov

''aishh where is this girl its 3.00 o'clock already'' *Yo, listen up, This is my tragic story,Just the breakin' of my heart* Soohyun phone rang. ''eh, _____ calling? oh she must bring her phone to the school'' I pick my phone ''annyeong ____ah, why are you bring your phone along? do you want to get trouble with your teacher again?'' ''kekekeke mianhae oppa, I need to tell you maybe I'm not going to home now, I'll go home later Jongup and yongGuk have to do our project for history so I'll be home late mian'' ''okay, get JongUp and yongGuk on phone I want to say something bout them'' ''hello soohyun'ssi'' Jongup say. ''JongUp'ah please take care of my little princess, don't do anything at her, I love her'' ''okay hyung'' ''eh, Jongup one more thing, Don't kiss her cause she's mine okay'' ''okay bye'' JongUp hang up ____ phone. 

''huh, this is what I don't want if ____ meet a boy'' I lay down next to Eli that already fall a sleep.

your pov's

''JongUp'ssi I think Soohyun is mad at me'' I lay on JongUp shoulder. ''why should he mad at you?'' ''this is the first time I went out with boys'' I pout at him, and I saw YongGuk smiling. ''Oppa~ saranghaeyo'' I say to YongGuk, YongGuk face turn red. ''yaa ___ why you called him ''oppa'' and you say I love you?'' JongUp pinch my cheek. 'kekeke I love him as friend, not maore than that right YongGuk, You love me too right'' I winked at him.  ''dae, I love you too okay'' he winked at me. I spazz because this is the first time I heard his voice and he winked. ''hello earth to ______ and YongGuk our project'' JongUp say and pich us at arm. ''ouch that hurt''I rub my arm.

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for not updating, as you see I'm going to have a exam -.-'' hmph I'll update more later ^.^