chapter 31

Living With My Oppa

its 6.00 am. ''hey sleepy head, you say you wanna go to you aunt house why are you still sleeping''. Soohyun say, he was on top of your body. ''what time is it? and Aiigooo my tummy hurts, get off of me!'' You say and push Soohyun. Soohyun laugh.  ''where's Eli?'' you ask. Soohyun point at the kitchen. You nodded. ''kyahh where are you going?'' soohyun say. ''Toilet~ I'm going to shower''. Soohyun run to you hug your back and say. ''can I shower with you?'', ''No, I'm in my special day''. ''what is special day?'' soohyun ask. you shake your head and say '' Only women have it okay'' You say and smile Soohyun nodded.

 

''I'M DONE, oppa!  leggo'' You run outside. they got in their maneger car.

2 min later

''oppa That's the house park your car here''. You say while tapping Soohyun shoulder. ''But its far there, are we gonna walk from here?'' Soohyun ask You nodded and went out to the outside. ''_____ Who's tree house is this?'' Eli ask. ''It mine, thats why I want to stop here, I want to visit my tree house.'' You say. 

dongho come near you and say, ''who build it for you?'' ''My dad before he died'' You give a sad smile. Eli hug you from back and say '' I already say to you, I don't wanna see that fake smile again'', He kissed your cheek. You smile. ''come on let go up'' You say. ''It's seem old, Is it strong enough to handle 10 of us?'' Kiseop ask. You nodded and say ''My dad build it with a strong wood I don't know what the tree called'' You say. You and them went up.

''Wow you got a Big tree house'' Eli say and sit at the corner. ''eh look like someone made a promise to marrying someone when she's 22.'' Soohyun say. ''ah? how did you know" You ask soohyun. Soohyun point at a tree at the centre of the tree house, that you and your old friend write. You and your old friend write '' _ ♥ J'' and the bottom of  it, your old friend write ''J - remember when I'm 25 years old and you're 22 let's get married :), _ - I'll marry you :)''

 

''By the way _____ who's J? Is it Jaeseop?'' Aj giggle. ''I don't remember what he's name but we do this when I'm 6 years old, we are bestfriend.'' You smile and stare at the writing.

''okay lets go to your aunt house now'' Soohyun went down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________