42

Living With My Oppa

I feel okay today, watching my oppa swimming in the pool. I'm truely inlove with them. 

''______ come join us'' Kiseop wave at me but I shake my head. I wear my sunglasses and lay back on my chair. 

''_________ a mail to you from school, can I open it?'' Soohyun ask. I run to him get it from his hand and stuck my tongue out and smile. Soohyun smile and stood beside me. ''what is it?'' ''don't read it, its for me.'' I winked at him and run to bedroom.

in bedroom

''humph its the time, oh I'm so sad, I don't want to leave them but I have to'' I cry and buried my face in my pillow. In my handit was a ticket to go to America. I'm going to study there for 5 years. I cry and cry so hard and I got a phone call. 

''annyeonghaseyo ms. Park _____ this is the principle, did you get the mail and ticket already?'' I wipe my tears and use my happy voice, ''yup but mr.Yang when and with who I'm going to America? I don't want to be alone'' I say. mr.Yang laugh and say ''Don't worry you will go there with SUzy Bae from Kirin High school, she's smart just like you and you will be there today this night, today is your last day before you go to America so be ready okay'' The principle say. ''Wait wait mr. Yang can you give me Suzy phone number?'' ''okay than I'll text you her number''.

''Hmph this night oppa teaser is out and this night I'm going to America? Oh I'm going to miss them and I'm going to missed their M/v'' I cry and hug my teddy bear. Than my phone rang, ''eh who is this?'' I pick up my phone and A girl say ''Annnyeonghaseyo Park _____, I'm SUzy Bae your new bestfriend, can we meet now, please I want to see you, now, Don't say anything meet me at ice-cream shop okay'' Suzy hang up the phone, 'keke she's a hyper girl I think she's going to be my first Girl bestfriend'' I smile and went out.

''kyaa oppa I'm going to meet my friend don't worry she's a girl okay and no need to take me there I'm going to take the taxi kayh babai'' I wave at them and run outside.

''aishh that girl she run so fast'' Soohyun shake his head and smile.

_________________________________________________________________________