38

Living With My Oppa

''Hyung ______ not home yet, its 9.00pm already I miss to hug her'' Eli say to Soohyun. 'I don't know where she is now'' Soohyun focus on game he play with Dongho.

''HYUNG! its raining heavily outside and its cold'' Kevin say. Eli still watching outside from the window waiting for ____ come home.

your pov's

''JongUp'ah its raining, how do I go home like this?'' I pout at him. YongGuk hold my hand and say ''thankgod I bring my car along''. Me, JongUp and YongGuk run to his car holding hand ''Oh this is dream'' I scream, ''what did you say?'' JongUp ask. ''Nothing'' I smile at him. thanks to the rain they doesn't hear me.

9:30pm

''hyung ____ is not home yet, I'm so worried'' Kibum say. ''Soohyun'ah where is she?''Alexander ask. Soohyun about to open his mouth and the door bell rang. Eli run and open the door. ''_____ finally you're home and why are you so wet? are you playing in the rain? you can get flu'' ELi hug me tightly. ''oppa you will get wet if you hug me'' I try to brake free from Eli hand but Eli hug me tight. ''I'm going to shower, let me go'' I say and hit Eli not that hard. Eli laugh and let me go. 

____________________________________________________________