chapter 28

Living With My Oppa

''aigoo its already 800m and we're not there yet?'' Hoon say. ''kekekeke wait only 200m left'' you giggle. ''for real where are we going?'' Soohyun say. ''eh here the bus stop where we find _____ when she run away'' Eli say. ''okay I'll tell you, We're going to my house'' You smile and start walking faster. '' why? do you want to take your stuff?'' Hoon ask. ''no I want to meet my grandparents'' You smile. 

''what grandparents? you never told us before'' Soohyun ask. ''yup my grandpa and grandma I miss them so much its been 3 years last time I meet them, i'm sorry, my heart still in pain because of my aunt'' You give a fake smile. ''kyyaaa don't give that fake smile, Smile from your heart and this is the last time I want to see that fake smile'' Eli say and pinch your cheek.

'eh my aunt house, don't let her see me'' You run. in 1 min you reach to your house.

''ah~ home sweet home'' You smile and run to infront of the door and say '' annyeonghaseyo'' you scream. ''annyeong'' you grandma open the door. ''GRANDMA'' you scream and hug you grandma. '' aigo ________ where have you been this 3 years I miss you soo much'' Your grandma hug you. ''kekeke mianhaeyo because leave you'' You say. ''eh where grandpa'' ''he's upstair go surpise him'' you want to run to your grandpa room and your grandma pull your hand and say '' who's that 3 hensem guy? are you married?'' you grandma laugh. "come inside ______ husbands'' You grandma giggle. ''aiggooo thats my oppa, they take a good care of me but some of them are at home'' you say. Soohyun, Eli and Hoon went inside and sit. ''I'll make tea'' Your grandma go in the kitchen. ''Wow your grandma are cool'' Eli giggle. ''okay you 3 stay here I'm going to get my grandpa''. they nodded. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________