chapter 11

Living With My Oppa

''ah most delicious spaghetti dennir I ever had,'' You touch you stomach that are full. ''Thank you _____'' Soohyn,Kevin and eli say. ''So is there something you would do?'' Soohyun say and smile at you. and you say ''Thank you my BABY, I love you''. ''I say do NOT say'' soohyun say and smirked. Soohyun stood up and come closer to you, Hoon just watch. 

Soohyun come closer and closer, he look into your eyes and he kissed you. Hoon barely can't watch, he was jealous. in 2 min later Soohyun and you stop kiss and you say ''Your lips warm my heart'' you smile. You turn to Hoon and Hoon face was red. You know he was mad so you stand you and hug him from back and say ''I still love you okay, You're one of important things in my life''. Hoon turn his head to you and kiss your lips just for a sec. 

''okay now me and Dongho and Kibum going to make dessert,'' You say and went to the kitchen with them.

''So _____ what are we gonna do?'' Kibum ask and scratch his head. You saw banana that Soohyun buy and say ''lets do banana split'' you smile. and say again ''Kibum you pill of the banana skin, Dongho prepare the mug get 10 mug okay. I'll scoop the ice-cream''. You took out the ice cream. ''_____ how many banana should I pill?'' Kibum say. ''20 please, Dongho oppa if you finish please help kibum okay''. Dongho nodded.

meanwhile

In the dining room Hoon and Soohyun are looking each other and Hoon say ''why did you kiss her? she's my girl''hoon say.  ''ah~no she's my girl''. THEN eli stood up and say,'' aren't you two tired of fighting? she's our girl, Not your girl, or your girl. Do you thik I'm not jealous watching you kiss her, I liked her since we found her,'' Eli walk to the kitchen and look at you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________