chapter 12

Living With My Oppa

Eli come in the kitchen and tell Dongho and Kibum to go out first cause he want to talk to you.

Eli stood infront of you and say, ''who do you love the most? me?Soohyun? or Hoon? please pick one of us please'' He say and his tears flow down. You look at his eye and hug him and say ''I don't know who to pick I love you three in the same time, although we never kiss but I know how your lips taste like'' you cry at his chest. Eli lift your face up and kiss you. ''does it taste like this?'' he say and smile. ''This kiss even better, I mean even better than I think'' You say. 

Dongho and kibum got in the kitchen back and take the banana split out to the dining room. ''wow look delicious who do this?'' alexander say. ''_____ make this for us''.Kibum say. ''where is she now?'' Hoon say. ''oh she still in the kitchen with Eli hyung,'' Dongho say and start to eat. ''Yaa, stop eating pabo wait for them' soohyun hit Dongho head. Dongho stop eating and scream '' yaa ELI HYUNG, DONGSAENG'AH~ WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG IN THERE?? '' ''aish this kid, they are talking you should respect them.

''lets go, Dongho must be hungry'' Eli wipe your tears and went to the dining room. All of them are quiet. you look at theam and say ''wae? is there something on my face?'' ''ahh no just sit I'm hungry watching your banana split it must be nyummy'' Dongho say. ''OKAY DIG IN '' you say and eat with them

''brruup I'm full thank you for making us this'' Soohyun say and bow. 'thank you'' You were really not in a best mood ever. Hoon know you face than he went to the bedroom and text you ''Hey I know your face come here to your bedroom I'm waiting''. You read the text and say ''GTG, Ill be back'' where are you going dongsaeng'ah~'' Kiseop say. ''to my bedroom don't feel very well'' You walk to the bed room and see Hoon lying on your bed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Look at hoon's FACE XD