41

Living With My Oppa

''kyyaa~ little princess, get up it's almost 7.00pm and you sleep a lot today, gett up!'' Aj pull my blanket and lift me up to the bathroom, ''I don't want to shower, its cold'' I pout at him, he laugh and say, ''I'll get Eli to shower you'' Aj run and call Eli.

Eli enter the bathroom and smile,I look at him and say ''what? I'm not in a mood for that thing'' I rolled my eyes and play with the running water. Eli laugh and say ''here let me open your cloth'' '' no no I can do it myself' You say and push Eli out. ''aisshh what a trouble maker'' I say in the bathroom.

7;30pm

The door bell rang, ''yo puppy go get the door'' Kibum push DongHo, DongHo rolled his eyes and went to the door, Kevin,Eli and Alexander make dinner for us. I still lay my head on Soohyun lap and play with his necklace. 

''Dongho oppa who is it?'' I scream, ''it's Jongup and YongGuk, we invite them for dinner'' Dongho say. ''JongUp oppa I want to talk to you'' I Stood up and walk outside. JongUp followed me. we sit at the wooden bench and I say ''JongUp do you still remember our promise? can't we break that promise please and I'm sorry'' I say to him. JongUp nodded and smile and he say ''okay as long as you happy'' he say and pinch my cheek.

''kyaa _____ get in its cold outside'' Soohyun scream. ''let go in'' I hold JongUp and and went inside and have dinner. 

''wow chicken'' I say. ''kyaa you shoudn't it that, eat this rice, You're ill so it this'' ELi give me the rice. I pout and say ''please'' he nodded and let me eat the chicken. JongUp and YongGuk went home at 10:30 pm. I waved at them, ''thank god tomorrow is holiday'' I say and sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________