40

Living With My Oppa

''haachoo hhaaachoo, aigoo oppa I can't stop sneezing and coughing, my head hurts, Like something jumping in there'' I lay my head on Kiseop head. Soohyun come near me and touch my fore-head. ''wow your hot, I mean you got the flu, aishh don;t go to school today, I'll tell Eli to make you soup'' Soohyun gave me water and medicine and I went to sleep again.

15 mins later

''soohyun'nim the soup is ready tell ____ to get up'' Eli shout from the kitchen. ''____'ah wake up the soup is ready'' Soohyun lift me up to the bathroom, he put me on the toilet chair, wash my face an brush my teeth. ''kekeke _____'ah you look horrible when you got fever kekeke'' Soohyun laugh I just smile, I don't have any energy to laugh.

Soohyun hold my hand and lead me to the kitchen. my eye's half close, Eli and Hoon watch me Hoon start to laugh and Eli say ''Kekekeke you look very horrible _____'ah'' Hoon and Soohyun laugh so hard and I just smile. ''but it's very boring we didn't see ___ laugh cuz her laugh make our day happy'' Alexander say and stare at me. ''Wow you really look weak and terrible kekekek'' Kibum say and laugh.

''okay, stop teasing me, where my soup?'' I say and lay my head down on the table. Eli,Hoon,Soohyun,Kibum and Alexander laugh and Eli gave me the soup.

''_________ JongUp and YongGuk are here'' DongHo scream from the front door. I stood up but I was very weak so I sit down again, ''yahh, you're to weak let me go talk to them'' Soohyun say and rub my head like a cat. ''Don't be rude'' I say to soohyun. Soohyun just nodded. 

''JongUp, _____ have a fever because of last night so she won't go to school today'' Soohyun say. JongUp nodded and yongGuk say ''Can I meet her for a minute?'' soohyun nodded and lead him to the kitchen.

YongGuk sit infront me and he kissed my forehead, I was in shock so did Eli,Soohyun,Hoon,Kibum and Alexander. I was speechless and Soohyun and Eli yelled at yongGuk ''kyaa who gave you permission to kiss my girl? huh?''. YongGuk say sorry and stare me. ''oppa, saranghaeyo'' I say to YongGuk and again they scream, ''kyaaa as friend aigoo this oppa'' I laugh. 

''______ lau, she laugh, yeah she laugh!'' Kibum laugh and point at me. they all laugh. ''aishh I don't get boys, just now they are fighting now, laugh? aishh my head fell dizzy'' I drink the soup and went to the living room and saw JongUp smiling. I wave at him and he say ''wow Dongho was right you do look tarrible kekeke'' Jongup say. I smile and lay down on the couch. ''okay I'm going to school with JongGup annyeong'' YongGuk bowed at them and he and JongUp went to school.

_________________________________________________________________________________________