chapter 33

Living With My Oppa

''why do you hug him? pffft and what kind of promise is that? if you meet again don't kiss him okay'' Eli say to you. ''But jongup seems cute too, kekeke You will be happy if you marry with him''Kiseop say and rub your head. ''eli'ah~ jealous right? kekeke okay I won't kiss him and I was a child, thats why I make a promise like that''. Eli stare at  Kiseop and say ''I'll marry her, she's mine'', ''ehem, she mine too' Soohyun say. ''Hey ____ lets we just be siblings only okay,'' Hoon hold your hand. You just nodded. You know that Hoon was so freaking jaelous and he just break down and stop loving you more than dongsaeng. You hug him and say ''I'm sorry'' he smile and nodded.

''okay, we're home, time for sleep tomorrow ____ gonna go to school''Soohyun say. ''holiday over? pffft wae??'' You say and kneel down. ''shhh, you will wake the neighbour up'' Alexander covered you mouth. you look at him and say ''since when do we have neighbour? do you mean GHOSTS'' You make your hair like a ghots and tease Dongho. 

''kyya don't do that pabo dongsaeng'' Dongho run away from you. ''kekeke lets go in''.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________