chapter 7

Living With My Oppa

You arrived at school Hoon hug you and say '' learn hard okay I want to see you success in the future'' than Soohyun Hold your hand and kiss your cheek ''Take care'' and he smile. Kiseop just watch and say ''_____ lets go I'm not gonna be late on my first school day'' he hold your hand. '' KISEOP where are you going?'' Soohyun say. ''Learning'' kiseop smile. ''you're going back to home with us''. Hoon say and take Kiseop hand. ''_____ bye bye I love you, take care there''. he shout and you wave at them. 

''next stop home''. Soohyun say. then you and Soohyun,Hoon and kiseop heard a sound that sound like a crazt fan girl call U-KISS. You ran to Hoon, Soohyun and kiseop and hug them. all the girls take a picture with them and some people say ''oh she's not a liar she tell the truth'' you just smile and they said sorry. THEN here come your enemie her name is Hara you don't like her cause he take your ex boyfriend long time ago. and she want to take picture with Soohyun. You let her and Hoon hold you shoulder because he know in your heart you was burning feel like want to kill her.

the fist photo she take she and soohyun stand side to side. you feel okay. the second photo she hug soohyun. Hoon hug you from back. the last photo she want to kiss Soohyun. ''OKAY THAT DOESN'T''. you run to soohyun you push her and say ''he's mine not yours! he's lips mine not yours!'' you already explode in to anger. Hara turn around and say ''at lease I had hug him'' she look at her camera and you come near her and you take her camera and throw her camera in the school fish pond. 'hey thats my camera'', ''aaa~ hey this is mine'' you hug soohyun. 

The school bell rang and you hud SSoohyun,Hoon and kiseop and went into your school.

"first time she explode like that kekekekeke she seem cute when she's jaelous'' Hoon giggle and walk home with Soohyun and kiseop.

''ahh~ I almost forget'' soohyun took out his phone. ''Forget what? oh that? HOW COULD YOU FORGOT?'' Kiseop shake Soohyun body. ''Hello Dongho'ah~ do you start packing up?'' ''yeah We all pack all of our stuff and your stuff, So do you have buy the food for later and Ah~ all the furniture had send there''. ''okay gomawo, and we on our way to the shop to buy some food, we're gonna be late You guys go first and I put the key at my room drawer take the key and entre the house, the house kinda messy please clean it and put our stuff in our room, _____ room is the chocolate one okay'' soohyun say. ''okay we'll do'' dongho say and he hang up. 

''Next stop food store, we gonna buy a lot of food, do you have your card?'' Hoon say ''Yes I have'' Soohyun say and kiseop just nodded.

their plan was to move to a new house. they had plan it when you wre sleeping last night, Soohyun,Eli,Alexander, kibum, Aj, Dongho,and Kevin search for a house. And they find a beautiful house.

last night when you we're sleeping.

when you were in the toilet they change the clock to 12 am but it was still 7.00 pm. ''we're gonna move to a new house because this house is not safe anymore, remember this day ____ almost got ?'' soohyun say. ''yeah I agree'' Eli say. ''I don't want my lovely dongsaeng got hurt again, so I agree'' Kevin say. ''Oh yeah find a house that have only 2 bedroom cause we always sleep at our living room and bedroom no one ever sleep there'' Alexander say. ''okay I find the house this night when ____ went to sleep Soohyun,Eli,Kiseop,Alexander,Kibum,Aj you follow me, Hoon take care of her.'' Dongho say. ''yeah I agree'' Hoon say. ''yaa she's done shower and now she's going to wear her cloth comeon lets go to the bed (in living room)'' Eli run to the living room.

You already sleep and Soohyun,kiseop,Eli,Kibum,Alexander,aj and dongho went out to search for new house. ''Hoon'ah take care of my little dongsaeng'' Kevin pinch your nose. ''Don't open the dorr to anyone except us'' Eli advice.Hoon nodded. ''DON'T HER WHEN WE'RE NOT HOME!'' Soohyun say to Hoon. ''Why would I her aishh hyung hyung'' Hoon giggle. ''Bye bye My lovely dongsaeng'' Alexander and kibum kiss your nose. ''kya you might wake her up because of your breath stink'' Aj laugh. ''SSHHHH~ just go I won't her, I won't open the door for a stranger and I will take care of her now go aishh'' Hoon say

Hoon and you were the only one at house. Hoon wait for the other come back while he watching Tv alone.

''Its 9.00pm already? they leave me for 2 hour with _____ that are sleeping, if only she was awake I wouldn't get bored''.

The door knock, Hoon went to the front door and check the CCTV and it them. ''Do you find the house'' Hoon ask Dongho with his bright smile say, ''yup the new house even have swimming pool yeaay.'' ''here the photo of our new house don't let ___ find this photo'' Eli say.

 

hoon look to the photo ''oh okay its preety, when will we move''. soohyun laying beside you say '' Tomorrow, after we send ____ to her school, okay now we go to sleep.''

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

ENJOY THE STORY, I'll do the next chapter as soon as posibble.