chapter 5

Living With My Oppa

''____ are you okay?'' Hoon ask'' You hug him and shook your head. ''that's alright in here for you okay,'' he lift your head and kiss you for the second time and this time is more longer than before.

you and hoon inside the bathroom kissing for 10 min, his lips make you feel okay, his hug make you feel safe. after 10 min pass the other member stand infrond of the bathroom and say sorry. Sorry is a valuable words for you. you smile and you didn't notice after the 10 min kiss your lips is bleeding and the blood come out so fast. You open the door, Soohyun and Eli look at your lips, but the other didn't realise cause they look down. ''____ what happen to your lips?'' soohyun ask. Eli watch your lips that keep bleeding.  Hoon stood up and say ''I kiss her!''. Soohyun laugh and say ''but I'm the first'' ''although you're the first you on ly kiss her 1 time and you just kiss her for 10 sec, me and her kiss for 10 min plus before 5 min so we kissed 15 min''. 

''STOP FIGHTING, the food is getting cold lets eat'', you say and wipe your lips. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

AJ DELETE HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT :( HOW SAD D:

I'M IN LOVE WITH HOON :D HE'S MY DRUG <3