Although I'm Not The Best, I Still Want To Love You

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin, who just realized the missed calls Onew gave him, decided to call back.

“Um, excuse me for a sec” Taemin said during his date.

“Onew?” he called back. “Sorry I didn’t pick up. My phone was on vibrate” he explained.

Silence came in between the conversation as Onew spoke on the other line. Hana looked over to see what was going on.

“What?!” Taemin burted out. Hana watched at his weird behavior.

“I’m on my way!” he spoke & ended the conversation.

“Taemin! Where’re you going?” Hana asked as she saw Taemin running out of the restaurant without an explanation.



As soon as Taemin arrived, Onew & Minho was there in the waiting room.

“Guys, what happened?” Taemin asked.

A tall women came, interrupting the three guys.

“Is she ok?” Minho asked her.

“Don’t worry, she’s alright. Just a few bruises & a scraped arm. Nothing serious, although it seems like she hit her head hard a little, & she must’ve
fainted in shock as she saw that the light was about to hit her” said the doctor.

“She’s right inside” she said as she pointed at the room behind her.

The guys entered to check up on Mika.

“Don’t worry. She’ll wake up soon” the doctor assured them. “Sir, can you come with me for a while? I need you to sign some papers” Onew nodded & followed her.



Taemin came towards & sat on the chair beside Mika. Taemin took a long time looking at Mika as she laid there.

“Taemin?” Minho called. Taemin didn’t respond. He just kept his deep eyes on Mika. “Are you ok?” Minho asked.

“Yea, I’m fine” Taemin said.

“Taemin,” Minho said as he pulled another chair & sat next to Taemin.

“There’s something going on. What’s wrong?” Minho asked.

“It’s nothing, really” Taemin assured him.

Minho let out a sigh.

“Taemin, I can tell that something’s going on that you’re not telling me”

Taemin didn’t listen. He just kept on being silent.

“Do you really want me to say it?” Minho asked.

“What?” Taemin said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter