Together Again

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mika?” Claudia called her at dinner. “Aren’t you gonna eat?”

“H-Huh?” Mika exclaimed as she played with the food on her plate. Mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese, & Mika’s favorite drink, Pepsi. “Oh um… yea” Mika replied.

‘I couldn’t help but think of Taemin. But not just Taemin. The other guys as well. How are they? Are they ok?’



Another week passed & it has been two weeks of pure agony, & full of sulking for Mika, as she wondered if the guys had forgotten about her.

Mika wondered where Taemin was. He said he had a surprise. But he hadn’t called since then. Where was he?



It was morning & Mika still hadn’t gotten up. She stayed in bed as she turned & turned, as if trying to go back to sleep by avoiding to get up.

She held on tight to here blanket, forcing herself to go back to sleep. Until, she felt someone touching her dark hair. She turned to the side, facing her right, where, she felt a soft hand caressed her cheek.

‘It’s a dream. It has to be’ Mika told herself, when suddenly, a soft voice sang.



Geudae saenggage nan sogeuroman oechyeobojyo I like you



Mika’s eyes widened in surprised. Making her dazy sleepiness, disappear.

“Morning sleeping beauty” he greeted her like the way he always does. The phrase that Mika haven’t heard in a while.

“T-Taemin?” Mika couldn’t believe her eyes as she let it out in a whisper. She rubbed her eyes to focus as she saw Taemin sitting on her dark purple, plastic chair.

“Surprised?” Taemin smirked.

Mika said nothing, but giggled happily.

“Wait, y-you came…” Mika tried to ask.

“Alone?” Taemin finished her sentences for her. “Of course not”

“Huh?” Mika exclaimed, as she got up & sat on the edge of her bed, eyes focused on Taemin.

“The guys are here” he told her.

“R-Really??” Mika asked as she smiled brightly, remembering how much she missed hanging out with them.

“Yup everyone” Taemin smiled. “& I mean, ‘everyone’!” he emphasized.

Mika’s eyes tightened as she wondered what he meant.

“By that,” Taemin let out a little laugh. “I meant, Jonghyun, Minho, Key Onew, Min Kyung, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Shindong, Yesung…” he stopped to take in a deep breath for while, & then continued again. “…Sungmin, Heechul, Donghae, Ryeowook, Siwon &…. Eunhyuk”

Everyone was there. & he did meant, ‘everyone’.

Mika let out another giggle as she saw how long Taemin had to name everyone that was there.

“Better get up quick. The others are waiting” he told her as he disappeared out the door, waiting for her outside, along with the others.



Mika got out of bed & quickly got dressed, putting on her dark jeans & her light blue, flowy top, & as usual, never forgetting her birthday necklace, that she had never taken off.

“Hey!” Mika’s voice echoed sweetly as she peeked out from her bedroom, all dressed & fresh with the scent of strawberries. Her eye-smile, brightening up the dull living room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter