First Date

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guys went back for rehearsal as usual the next day.

“Mika,” Taemin called her. “Are you ready?” he asked.

“For what?” Mika asked him as she set up the microphone on the stage.

“The date?” Taemin reminded her.

“Date? Oh! Sorry, I almost forgot” Mika exclaimed. “Um, actually, I wanted to talk to you about it”

Taemin looked at her as if she was about to say something bad.

“I-I think we have to postpone it” Mika said.

“Postpone? Why?” Taemin asked at her sudden change of mind.

“The thing is, I’m too busy with rehearsals & at the same time I’m still trying to get Dark Viper on video. I still didn’t get the footage. So I’ll see you later, ok?” Mika told him as she went back to work.

“Um, y-yea… I guess so” Taemin said as Mika left.





With the camera in her hand, Mika kept on continuing with her plan to actually capture Dark Viper on film.

She tiptoed from behind the stage as she saw the three of them, Hyun Su, Jae Sun & Min Kyung, talking to each other.

She zoomed in, but camera was still too far away that it couldn’t capture their voices. So Mika tried leaning closer without being seen.

“Hey Mika” Taemin suddenly approached her from behind.

“Yah! You scared me” Mika told him.

“Oh, sorry. What are you doing?” he asked.

“Trying to get those guys on film” Mika said. “Oh shoot, they left already” said Mika as she saw them getting off the stage & leaving.

“Is there anything you need?” Mika asked him.

“Just wondering um… about our date. What day do you wanna set?” Taemin asked.

“Well… I’m not sure. I still need to finish up some of the things. Like the stage, & practicing… not forgetting about the plan to get Dark Viper’s proof on tape” she told him, seeming rather busy.

“Oh, um… ok then. See ya…” Taemin said with disappointment in his voice as he left the stage.

‘Taemin? Are you ok?’




As the day turned into nighttime. The guys & Mika went back to their house as they settled down after a hard working day.

Mika was quite upset as she still hadn’t caught Dark Viper on camera.


“Hey, Taemin. I bought some cookies. Do you want some?” Mika said sweetly as she caught Taemin at his bedroom door.

But Taemin just looked at her with an upset face. “No thanks” he said in a straight tone. “I’m tired”

“O-Ok…” said Mika as Taemin closed the door.

‘Taemin? What’s wrong? What did I do?’ Mika wondered as she stood in front of the door with the bag of cookies in her hands.


She walked to the living room where the others were still awake watching TV.


“Cookies!!” Onew cried out.

“You want em’? Take it” said Mika weakly as she handed them in.

Onew gladly took it & ate one by one. “Yum… chocolaty goodness…”

“What’s up Mika? You look kinda down” said Minho as he came & sat next to her on the dark red colored couch.

“I think Taemin’s upset with me” Mika sigh. “& I don’t know why. He won’t tell me”

“What? Why?” Key suddenly popped in with a bowl of popcorn & sat next to Jonghyun who was watching a movie.

“He seemed upset when I told him that I couldn’t make it to our date” said Mika.

“Why? How come?” Minho asked her.

“Well, I just have so many things to do. I gotta go to rehearsals, I gotta set up the stage & I still haven’t got the footage of Dark Viper” Mika explained.

“Then go” Key encouraged her.

“But…” Key quickly cut her off.

“Don’t worry about anything. Onew will keep an eye on Dark Viper & I’ll set up the stage” he offered. “No big deal”

“Yea, but… what about the video?” Mika asked.

“Don’t worry. You hand me the camera & I’ll try & see what I can get” Minho offered as he smiled sweetly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter