Shopping Sport

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So where are you guys gonna stay?” Mika asked Jessie & Claudia.

“Oh, don’t worry about a thing. Me & Jessie already booked at the nearest hotel here” Claudia said.


“Mika,” Siwon called.

Mika turned, & faced Siwon who was right behind her.

Mika knew what he was thinking & raised an eyebrow as she quickly crossed her arms.

“So… Claudia…” he began.

Mika led out a fake laugh as if she was amused.

“Oh, don’t even think about dating my sister. She’s taken” she said smiled as she gave a friendly pat on his shoulder.

Siwon just let out a disappointment look & went back to sit next to Eunhyuk & Sungmin.



From afar, Mika could hear a familiar laugh from across the room.

She looked to her right & saw Jessie & Min Kyung joking around with each other.

Claudia on the other hand, was happily chatting about with Leeteuk & Heechul.



Mika took another peek at Jeesie & Min Kyung.

‘They seem to be having a good time…’ Mika thought.

A smile appeared on Mika’s face when she saw Min Kyung casting a ‘trick’ to Jessie, where he suddenly made a pink rose appeared out of
nowhere.

Mika was stunned for a moment as she never knew Min Kyung was good at tricks. More importantly, Mika was focused on seeing the two together.

‘Is Min Kyung falling for Jessie?’ Mika giggle to herself in silence.

She took another peek at them before going to Taemin & Donghae.

‘He seems to be feeling better…’ Mika looked at him, finally smiling after the painful incident that had happened to him.



Onew, being the kind leader as always, even offered Min Kyung to stay as they had extra rooms. It was obvious he had nowhere else to go for a while since he was kicked out of Dark Viper.



Mika woke up with a smile the next day, as she had a peaceful night’s sleep.

Thinking to sleep in late a bit more, she heard a knock at her door.

Mika turned with a groan & got up from her bed as she walked towards to open the door.

“Morning Mika!!!” Jessie perked through the door.

“Yah! Jessie? H-How did you…” Mika tried to ask how’d she got in.

Jessie let out a giggle. “The guys let me in!” she smiled.

“W-What? What time is it?” Mika asked.

“10:35am” Jessie told her.

“Huh?” Mika exclaimed. “Where’re the guys?”

“Downstairs eating breakfast” said Jessie.

‘Heh? They’re… eating breakfast? In the morning?’ Mika thought.

“Are they still in their pajamas?” Mika asked Jessie.

“Um… No? They’re all up & dressed already” Jessie said.

‘Weird… usually I was the one who would wake up first’



“Morning” Taemin winked at Mika as he walked by without Jessie noticing.

Mika looked at Jessie with her eyes wide, hoping she didn’t realize it. Luckily she didn’t.

‘If she did, she’s probably gonna scream like a fangirl & tell everybody!’ Mika though in her head.

Mika could already see it in her mind, as Jessie would be so surprised that she would blurt out to the whole world that her friend is dating Lee Taemin from SHINee.

After Taemin left, Mika bit her lip, as she still couldn’t help but keep her face red.

“Mika!” Jessie snapped her back to reality.

“Huh? What?” Mika said.

“Go get dressed! Now!” Jessie commanded.

“Ok, ok!” Mika whined.

“& wear something nice too!” Jessie told her as she pushed her back into the room.

“W-Why?” Mika asked.

“Because… we, are going to the mall!” said Jessie.

“The mall?” Mika asked as she brushed her hair.

“Yea! Don’t expect me to come to Korea without going to the mall!” Jessie smiled eagerly.

Mika laughed at her friend as she kept on brushing her hair in front of the mirror.




As Jessie waited impatiently outside, Mika was trying to figure out what to wear.

“All set!” Mika smiled as she closed the door behind her.

“What… are you wearing?” Jessie asked, looking at the dark green T shirt & the simple pair of dark jeans.

“Um… jeans?” Mika said.

Jessie wondered what had happen to her confident, girly friend.

“When we reach the mall, we are going to buy new outfits!” Jessie told her as she grabbed her friends arm & brought her downstairs.




“Morning!” Onew greeted with a wide smile.

“Where’re you guys going?” he asked as he saw the two girls, eager to go out.

“The mall. Wanna come?” Jessie invited.

“Yeeaaa!” Key exclaimed.

“Why do you need to go to the mall?” Jonghyun asked him.

“What? I wanna try out the new ice cream bar they just opened up!” Key told him.

“Ice cream bar?” Onew exclaimed with his wide eyes.

“Sounds cool! Mind if we come?” Taemin asked.

“Come on guys, you’re always welcome!” Jessie told them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter