Stop At Nothing To Stop Them

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Su & Jae Sun didn’t stop then. They kept on continuing with their plans to make SHINee’s life, miserable with their sly tricks.

“Yah! Who put glue on my chair?!” Onew exclaimed the next day at rehearsal as he found himself in a rather 'sticky' situation.

“Here, let me help” Mika offered as she told Onew to stand up as she pulled the chair. “Argh… hmph…” Mika kept on panting as she tried to remove it.

“It’s either I’m weak or someone used super glue!” Mika said as she tried to pull it harder.

A hint of silent laughter was heard from across.

Mika turned to see Jae Sun & Hyun Su, trying to sustain their laughter so they won’t be seen.

Min Kyung, on the other hand, looked sorry as how he couldn’t stop the two of them.


“Those brats!” Mika exclaimed in anger as she kept on trying to remove the chair. “Those guys are so gonna get it!”

“It’s no use…” Onew told her.

“Here, let me try” Taemin said as he came forward.

“One, two… three!!” he exclaimed as the two of them pulled the chair at the same time.

“Finally!” Mika said as the chair was finally separated.

“Great… now I might need a pair of new pants after this” said Onew as he looked at his ripped pants.

“Be thankful that you’re wearing underwear!” Jonghyun laughed at him.

“Come on, I’ve got a pair in the car” Minho told Onew.

“Thanks” Onew said as he left with Minho.


“Yikes, those guys are getting worse & worse!” Key exclaimed.

“What are we gonna do about them? They’re just gonna ruin our lives until they got what they want” said Jonghyun.

“I don’t know, but we’ve gotta think” Mika said.

“Hey guys,” Onew & came Minho came in.

“Do you think these pants a little too big for me?” he asked as he was wearing Minho’s pants.

“A little. Just don’t forget to wear a belt” Jonghyun reminded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter