My Every Reason Is YOU

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know that I said I won't be updating anymore, but do enjoy these few chapters that I saved up ^^

By the way I wrote this fic a loooong time ago, when I was still immature & I just got into SHINee back then :P

So please excuse me for my mistakes! I hope you enjoyyy~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A Sneak Peak At Mika's Thoughts

I stood there at the edge of the pavilion with tears in my eyes.

Omo... am I actually crying? In front of Taemin?!

What's he gonna think?

I don't even know... He's just standing there, looking at me in silence...


Ok…

First, yes. I have to admit, I do like Kyuhyun. Who wouldn't, right? He’s sweet of course…

Second, what about Min Kyung? I love him, but as my dongsaeng. How will he react? He's only 14, & for me to break it to him? Will just... well... 'break' him...

But… you gotta choose now Mika… it’s now or never...

 

 

A SNEAK PEAK AT TAEMIN'S THOUGHTS


Oh no... what have I done? S-She's crying?

Why can't I just tell you Mika... that I don't want to be just 'friends'?

Because I'm scared... that's why

I'm scared if... I can't protect you. Every time I'm not around, you would always end up... hurt

But I guess leaving you... doesn't make it any better, because I still won't be around. Even if I was, can I protect you?

Mika... if you only knew that I never wanted to leave you... & even if it has only been two days, I still feel like its been a year...

Can I still take it all back & be with you? Is it too late?

I have to stop thinking of the bad side. I just have to know that I always wanna be with you...

& yes. I 'can' protect you. Because...

Saranghae...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mika stood there at the edge, as Taemin continued to stay silent.

Tired of the moment, Mika shed another tear before rushing into the rain, making here wet hair even more drenched.

‘Taemin… you have the chance… don’t lose it’ he told himself as he watched her go.


‘There’s no need for me to be here anymore…’ Mika thought. ‘Home… that’s where I’m going’

The rain was heavy. Thunder struck & lightning too.


A sudden surprise came to her, as she suddenly heard footsteps on the rain splashes.

‘T-Taemin?’ Mika thought as she felt a hug, warming up her cold body from behind.


She looked down at the two hands that was holding her tightly, & recognized the bracelet on his arm.

A silver bracelet that sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter