Bad Mouthing

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early the next morning, Mika woke up to her alarm clock as she & the guys were arranged by Jennifer to attend as guest stars on Starking.
The driver dropped them off at the studio as soon as they arrived. Mika looked around in the studio as she never had been to one such as Starking's.

“SHINee! Long time no see!” said Kang Hodong the host. “& you must be Mika the SHINee girl” he came towards, shaking her hand.

‘Wow, that catch on fast’ thought Mika on how everyone kept calling her SHINee girl.

“The shows about to start. Take your places” said Hodong.

There were rows of seats & Mika sat in between Key & Minho on the bottom row. While Taemin sat in between Jonghyun & Onew on the row just
above them. The show started as Kang Hodong began introducing the crowd to SHINee & Mika.

‘The show wasn’t like any other interview show I had seen. Starking had some funny questions in store’

“Now Mika, since you’re the only girl in SHINee, you must be lighter than Taemin. I remember last time I carried Taemin. He was as light as a feather!”
laughed Hodong.

‘As I said. Very silly, strange questions. But quite funny’

“So you were just a regular fan who listens to SHINee almost every day, & suddenly… Boom! You’ve become the one & only SHINee girl! How does that make you feel?” said Hodong.

“Speechless!” laughed Mika. “I mean who would’ve ever thought that a normal girl like me could ever perform with her favorite group?”

“So now that you’ve been with them for a while now, do you still consider yourself as a fan?” Hodong asked.

“Definitely! They’re still the guys that I obsessively listen to almost every day” Mika smiled.

“So like any fan girl, you get celebrity crushes” said Hodong.

“Well yea” said Mika.

“& so of course you had crushes on SHINee before you met them” Hodong continued.

“Um… yea” Mika let out.

Hodong couldn’t help but laugh at Mika’s red face.

“So do you still have a crush on them now?” Hodong asked.

Mika bit her lip & took a second to answer. “Maybe” Mika’s short reply, as she began to blush even redder.

Key began to laugh at Mika’s expression as well & so did Minho & Jonghyun.

Hodong just kept on laughing.

“Ok ok, now. Next question. Now this is not an easy one” he said.

“Who, in SHINee, do you think… is the cutest!” he asked.

“Um, do I honestly have to say?” Mika asked.

“Yes, yes!” Hodong said.

“W-Well… the all have different styles. For instance, Key’s got a rather sharp face, & Minho’s got this like, deep charismatic eyes” Mika explained.

“Onew’s just have ‘leader’ written all over” Mika continued.

“Even though he sometimes doesn’t act like it!” Mika laughed.

“Jonghyun’s got like these sweet eyes that fans call em’ puppy dog eyes” Mika smiled.

“Yea, I do get that a lot” said Jonghyun with a smirk on his face.

“& Taemin… he’s different. He’s got a style of his own” Mika took some time to think.

“I guess to me… I think it’s… Taemin” Mika’s fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter