Angie Unnie

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys~ Sadly to say that this might just be the last chapter :( I'm really sorry that I can't go on with this fic.. But I hope you'll continue to support me in my other fics! To take a look at my other fics, just go to chapter 21 where I had list them ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Snow started to slowly fall down the next day. It filled the streets & the cold fogged my Mika’s window.

“Snow?” she thought. “It’s snowing!!”

Mika smiled brightly & went to dress in her warmest clothes.

She put on her white shirt on the inside, & put on her white GAP tshirt over.

It was almost Christmas, & Mika was getting even more excited, knowing that the guys will be coming over.

*Ding Dong*

“Mika, can you get that?!” Claudia shouted from the bathroom.

‘Must be the guys…’ Mika thought.

Mika walked out from her room & headed towards the living room & opened the door.

“Merry Christmas!!!” a perky voice shouted.

“A-A-Angie???” Mika exclaimed.

Her 19 year old cousin, quickly leaned in to give her a tight hug.

“Y-You’re squishing me!” Mika said while trying to breath.

“Oh sorry!” Angie apologized.

“What’re you doing here?” Mika asked.

“Visiting you & Claudia for Christmas of course!!” said Angie.

“B-But I thought you were going to university after finishing up college?” Mika asked.

“& miss out visiting my faaavorite cousin??” Aaaaahhh~ So where’s your sister?” asked Angie as she came in with her bags.

“Err… Bathroom” Mika replied.

Angie moved in & put her luggage on the floor & began to look around.

“U-Unnie… Y-You got… tall” Mika managed to say when she compared her height with Angie’s, who is 5’7.

“Hahah you’re still calling me unnie? You’re reaaally~ hooked on those KPOP stuff, aren’t ya?” Angie smirked.

Mika just let out an agreeing laugh.

“It’s a real surprise to see you here, unnie” Mika said.



“Of course~! It’s Christmas! & I wanna spend it with my…” Angie came to hug Mika, but stopped.

“Dongsaeng?” Mika finished her sentence for her.

“Yes~!!” Angie exclaimed & bent over to hug her (short) cousin.

“Oof!” Mika exclaimed at the tight hug.

“It’s really good to see you again! You’ve gotten chubbier!” said Angie as she began to pinch Mika’s cheeks as if she was a doll.

‘Unnie has always been the perky kind~’ thought Mika with a smile.

Angie wandered the place. Her eyes, focusin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter