Rivalry

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, Mika woke up to her alarm clock at 8:30am. Mika got ready quickly as they had another concert organized & needs to be in for rehearsal. It seemed to be a little chilly in Korea that day.

Mika decided to wear white leggings with her denim skirt & matching black boots. She put on a black shirt on the inside, also a hoodie on the outer, with her hair up in a messy up do as usual, Mika brushed her bangs to the side as she always did & went downstairs for breakfast.
After living with the guys for almost 2 weeks, Mika felt like she was actually part of a family.


Mika went down to find that only four had awakened, except for Taemin as usual.

“Hey Mika” Jonghyun greeted.

“Hey, Taemin’s not awake yet?” Mika guessed.

“Of course” said Onew.

“I’ll go wake him” Mika volunteered.


“Taemin?” Mika went in as she saw the door unclosed.

“Taemin,” Mika called again.

“Come on Taemin, wake up” she said as she stood next to him.

But Taemin just ignored her & kept on sleeping.

“Taemin,” Mika said as she shook his shoulder.

Mika let out a bored look on her face.

“Taemin!!!” she finally shouted like what she had to do with Onew.

Taemin awoke with a shock & accidentally slapped Mika, again, for the second time.

“Ow!” Mika let out.

“Yah, waking you up is always a pain!” Mika said as she left.

Taemin quickly get ready as they had rehearsal & don’t wanna be late.



As they arrived at their location, Jennifer arrived to give them her plans for the show.
They all began to rehearse their parts next to the stage.
The rehearsal was set on just a week before the real concert.


Mika sat at the corner as she watched her ‘brothers’ rehearse. But at that moment, as Mika turned, there she saw, for the first time. Two dark haired guys & one with dark but slightly brown hair.

“Whoa…” Mika exclaimed as she took a glance at them as they walked like the superstars they are with their unique style & different eyes.

“Who are they?” Mika asked.

Key looked to her direction. “That’s Dark Viper” he said.

“I’ve heard of them. They’re the new group that just started right?” Mika asked.

“Yup. Their manager’s Dae Hyun” said Key.

“Wait, Dae Hyun?” Jonghyun asked as he heard their conversation.

“Yea,” said Key.

“Wait. Isn’t that the guy that fought with our manager?” Jonghyun asked.

“What?” Mika asked as she heard that.

“Well, nothing big. It’s just that they don’t get along very good” said Key.

“Why?” Mika asked out of curiosity.

“Well, Dae Hyun has this problem where he’s really competitive, & he wants to be number one in everything. He doesn’t just have problems with our
manager” said Key.

“Probably most with other managers” said Jonghyun.

Mika took another glance at the Dark Viper’s.

She noticed that their unique style seemed to be some sort of a mash in between gothic & emo, plus punk. Which explains their dark heavy style.

“The one over there,” Key pointed at the dark haired guy with hair above the shoulders. “That’s Hyun Su, their leader. & that’s Min Kyung” said Key as he pointed at the innocent faced guy with dark brown hair, not too long, not too short.

“…& that’s,” Key pointed at the third one with the black spiky hair & piercing dark eyes.

“That’s Jae Sun” he said.

Mika stared hard at Jae Sun as Key pointed, but then caught off guard as he turned to look at her. Mika, her face all red, quickly t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter