He's Not My Type

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was busy with rehearsal that day. So was Dark Viper.

“Taemin!” Hana screamed as she saw Taemin. “What happened to you yesterday?”

“Sorry, but my friend Mika was in the hospital &…” Taemin was quickly cut off by Hana.

“Never mind about the first date. Let’s think of our second. I was thinking…”

“Sorry, Hana, you’re pretty. But I just can’t” Taemin cut her off & left leaving her speechless without words.

Jae Sun gave her a signal of ‘what happened?’ Hana just shook her head as an ‘I don’t know’ signal.

Jae Sun quickly took action before his plans were ruined.



Later on, Mika found a piece of paper beside her drink on the table.

“Meet me at the back. I have something important to ask you” she read. “Jae Sun”

Mika rushed back to see what he wanted. At the same time Taemin was searching for Mika.


“Have you seen Mika?” Taemin asked Onew.

“I thought I saw her went that way” said Onew as he pointed to the direction.

“Thanks” said Taemin as he went to look for her.

“Wait,” Onew stopped him. “Why do you have a rose in your hand?”

“Um, no reason!” Taemin said as he hid it behind him & continued to find Mika.


He saw Mika walking towards the back as he tried to catch up to her. But as soon as he reached her. He found Mika & Jae Sun together at the back.

“So what do you say Mika?” Taemin heard Jae Sun asked her.

“Me? Go out with you?” Mika asked again, making sure if she heard it right.

“Yea… you, me & a movie at 8:00pm” said Jae Sun.

Taemin was surprise as he heard what Jae Sun had said.

Before Mika could even reply, Taemin left & went back to rehearsal as he threw the rose in the trash can behind him.



“Taemin, where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you” said Minho.

“Just leave me alone” Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter