Surprise Visit

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mika spent the day taking orders & handing em’ out. As the day ended at 7:30pm, the others packed up the café to go home.

“So Mika, you busy this Friday?” Nick asked as Mika finished up sweeping the floor.

Mika could tell what he was trying to ask her out by the confidence level in him.

“Oh, yea. Busy, very” Mika said as she just left him hanging in the middle of the café.

“Mika, Nick was going to ask you out. Didn’t you know?” Jessie asked.

“Yea,” Mika said. “I know” Mika said as she grabbed her plaid bag.

“& you turned him down?” Jessie asked.

“Yes” Mika said.

“I still don’t get you” Jessie said.

“I already told you. I like someone else” Mika said.

“Yea, but that was like months ago” Jessie said.

“Nine months to be exact” Mika said. “He promised he’ll be back by next month to see me”

“Yea, but you said you can’t be together because you don’t wanna ruin your friendship” Jessie reminded her.

“Yea but, I don’t know. Maybe I’ll just give it a shot” Mika smiled.

“Ok, I’m here for you. Good luck ok?” Jessie smiled back.

“Thanks girl” Mika said as she headed out the door.




Mika stayed over at the bust stop waiting. While waiting after 5 minutes.

Mika noticed a soda machine next to the bus stop at the corner.

As Mika was deciding on what to drink, Mika heard a loud vroom just right behind her. She turned around to see her bus passing by.

“Oh wait! No!” Mika shouted, but it was too late.

The bus had already passed by behind her even though Mika tried to catch up with it.

“Great!” Mika let out a sarcastic look.

“Looks like I’m walking home” Mika sigh.




Mika walked out in the cold night by herself as it started to rain a little, but slowly getting heavy.

“Oh shoot!” Mika exclaimed as she ran to find shelter under some building.

“Oh great… just great” Mika whined as she stood there with her hair wet.

At the exact moment, Mika’s phone rang SHINee’s song, Lucifer.

She looked at the caller ID to find that it was Onew.

“Hey Onew!” Mika greeted sweetly.

“Hey Mika!” Onew said over the phone.

“Listen, sorry I didn’t reply your text. I was at work” Mika told him.

“Don’t worry about it. So how’re you doing?” Onew asked.

“Me? Oh I um, doing great!” Mika lied as she was actually wet in the rain.

“Are you sure?” Onew asked suspiciously.

Mika’s face expression turned into confusion.

“Huh?” Mika exclaimed.

Onew laughed & said “Turn around”

Mika did what she was told.

As she turned around to find four guys, very familiar to her heart.

“Guy’s!!!” Mika shouted in happiness as she saw, Onew, Key, Minho & Jonghyun standing there with an umbrella under the rain.

Mika quickly ran towards them to give them each a hug. Minho picked Mika’s light as a feather body up, as he was much taller & quite strong.

“Hey, don’t I get a hug?” Mika heard a familiar voice right behind Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter