I Just Don't Want You To Get Hurt

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Mika” Taemin smiled as he approached her. “You know we haven’t planned it yet”

“Huh? Planned what?” Mika asked.

“Well, you know… our first date” Taemin said as he blushed to say it to her.

“O-Ok…” Mika said.

“How about dinner? It’s on me” Taemin offered.

“Sure” Mika agreed with him.

“I’ll see you at 7:00pm tomorrow” said Taemin.

“Um o-ok” Mika kept on getting redder as Taemin left.

‘Yah! I feel like I’m dreaming!’ Mika blushed deep red.




“Guys,” Mika interrupted the others as soon as she came in. “I’ve got just the thing” she said as she took out a video camera.

“What’s that for?” Jonghyun asked. “Are we gonna shoot a video or something?”

“Yes, but not just any video. I was thinking that we get Dark Viper on tape. Something that will get us some proof on what their plans are” Mika
suggested.

“& the plan is?” Key asked.

“We’ll set up a hidden camera. That way, we’ll see if they say something behind our back” Mika explained.

“That’s a great idea” Onew agreed.

“I’ll see if I can plant this hidden somewhere in their practice room” Mika said.

“Wait, you’re not going alone, are you? What if they see you?” Taemin asked in concern that she might get caught.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be careful” Mika winked as she set off, leaving Taemin even more worried.





Mika arrived at Dark Viper’s headquarters & began to search room after room for them as she sneaked in.

“Uh oh!” Mika exclaimed under her breath as she saw them coming her way.

Mika quickly hid behind the door next to her as the three guys went into the room across.

‘So that’s their practice room’ Mika told herself. ‘This is no use.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter