Heartbreak

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Morning… whoa!” Mika exclaimed as she got downstairs for breakfast to find all the Suju members there.

‘I feel like this is a dream…’ Mika said in her head at the thought of waking up to a houseful of superstars.

“Morning sleeping beauty!” Taemin greeted, making her blush.

Mika could see Heechul cracked up from behind Siwon.

“The guys decided to drop by. Since, there was nothing to do anyways, since we can’t perform” Taemin said sadly.

Mika looked around but to find only 8 Suju members.

“Where’s Donghae & Kyuhyun?” Mika asked.

“They’re outside at the pool with Onew" said Key.

Mika thought of stopping by to say hi as she headed to the pool.



“I think you should be careful Taemin” said Heechul.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Taemin asked as he sat next to him.

“It seems like it’s not only you who fell for Mika” he joked.

“Yesterday, Kyuhyun seemed to go red when we talked about Mika” said Heechul.

“Wait, what?” Taemin asked in surprise.

“Yea &…” before Heechul could finish Taemin got up from his seat & left for the pool to find the others.

“H-hey, Taemin?” Heechul wondered where he was going.



Mika & Kyuhyun seemed to be having a friendly conversation. Until, Taemin suddenly appeared.

“What do you think you’re doing, hitting on my girlfriend?” Taemin asked all of a sudden.

“Wait, what?!” Kyuhyun was surprised to hear what Taemin had said.

“Yo, Taemin. What’s gotten into you?” Onew calmed him down.

“What’s gotten into me? Kyuhyun’s been hitting on Mika, that’s what” Taemin said. Minho came as soon as he saw what was happening.


“Guys? What’s going on?” Leeteuk came.

“I don’t know, I just got here” said Key.

“Taemin, you can’t go around accusing people” Onew advised him.

“I wouldn’t, if he would back off” Taemin said as he quickly grabbed Mika’s arm.

Kyuhyun, who was still shocked, stayed quite as he was speechless.

“Come on Mika. We're leaving” Taemin said as he left with Mika using the back door.

“Yo guys! What’s happening?” Min Kyung greeted as he walked through the back door right before Taemin left.

“Uh… guys?” Min Kyung felt lost.



“Taemin! What’s going on?” Mika realized that he brought her away from the lodge where no one could find them.

As always, Dream Forest was their get-away.

“I’m taking you away as far from Kyuhyun as possible” he said.

“Huh?!” Mika exclaimed as those words. “What?! W-Why?”

“Don’t you see how he was hitting on you?” Taemin asked her.

“M-Me?” Mika exclaimed.

“Yea… & I… I don’t want you to listen to him” Taemin said.

Mika went blur for a second as she tried to get it all in.

“Wait, Kyuhyun likes me?” Mika finally asked.

'Yah! Why am I always blur at this kind of stuff?' Mika though.

“Yes, &… you don’t like him… do you” Taemin asked as he let go of her hand.

“No! Of course not!” Mika told him. “But Taemin, you can’t just take me away every time someone flirts with me” Mika said as she felt stressed at all the trouble.

“Yea, but I don’t want you to listen to him” Taemin said.

“& you think I would?” Mika asked him.

“Um…” Taemin thought about it.

“I-I can’t believe you would think that! Taemin, you know that ‘you’re’ my boyfriend” Mika said.

“I thought you would trust me…” Mika told him.

“I do! It’s just that…” Taemin was instantly caught off by Mika.

“I’m going back to the house whether Kyuhyun is there or not. I live there, you know?” Mika said sternly as she walked away from him.




Taemin had never felt that way before. He felt as if he did something so wrong that almost made him felt like Mika hated him.

He stayed in his room as he began to think what he had done.

‘I can’t believe I accused Kyuhyun like that… now, it seems like Mika’s mad at me. Arghh… I feel so bad! Maybe I should apologize to Kyuyun… but what if, he ‘does’ like Mika, like what Heechul said? Why do I feel like I’ve been treating Mika bad? Why do I feel like she’s… forgetting me?’




Key decided to go to the mall the next day. Said that he wanted to grab a bite there, instead of cooking because he was lazy to cook for 16.

Suju was there as well. Kyuhyun seemed, unwelcomed, so he kept quite as he stayed far away from them. He walked around the mall as he followed behind.

“Um, Mika” he finally sounded. “I’m sorry of what happened yesterday, I didn’t…”

“It’s ok. It’s not your fault” Mika assured him.

“But um, Heechul… wasn’t kidding of what he said” Kyuhyun finally told her.

“O-Oh…” Mika exclaimed at his confession.

‘Well this is weird…’ Mika thought.

“But, we’re cool… right?” Kyuhyun asked if they could still be friends even though it was awkward. Because after all, all of them, including Suju was like family,

“Of course!” Mika smiled sweetly, even though inside she was still shocked from his confession.



The guys continued as Key tried to find a restaurant where they all can go for dinner.



“Mika noona!” a voice called from behind.

Mika turned to find an out of breath, panting Min Kyung.

“Min Kyung, are you ok?” Mika asked as she saw Min Kyung trying to catch his breath as he stood next to her.

“I’m ok… I just need…” before Min Kyung could finish, Mika & Kyuhyun saw Hyun Su & Jae Sun from afar, as if they were trying to find something. Or someone…

“C-Can I stick with you guys for a while? I need a place to hide” Min Kyung asked.

“Of course. We’re going for dinner. Come with us” Mika offered.

“So what exactly, happened?” Donghae asked.

“Let’s just say that Hyun Su’s not in a very good mood” said Min Kyung.

“Won’t they be ticked if they find out you’re here?” asked Ryeowook.

“Better than having them beat me up” said Min Kyung.

“Hahah! What did you do this time?” Sungmin asked.

“I forgot to pick up Jae Sun’s laundry. Then when I did, I dropped it at the parking lot” Min Kyung said.

“Just because of that he wants to kill you?” Heechul asked.

“Um.. yea?” Min Kyung exclaimed.

“Don’t worry, just stick with us!” Mika told him.

“Kamsahapnida, Mika noona!” Min Kyung thanked her.





Thanks to Mika, Min Kyung got a place to stay so the others won’t find him.

He hanged with them as they walked about the mall.

“Mika,” Min Kyung called her. “Here” he handed her a cute red, strawberry hairclip that he got for her.

“Aww… thanks Min Kyung. It’s pretty!” Mika told him as she wore it.

“Like you” Min Kyung told her.

“Boh?” Mika exclaimed.

“Noona neomu yeppeo” Min Kyung smiled at her.

‘Is he for real?’ Mika thought as she began to feel red.

“O-Oh… um, thanks” Mika smiled.

‘It was sweet of him to complement me. It doesn’t mean he likes me, right?’

Mika tried to ignore it as she kept on walking as Min Kyung walked beside her.

‘First Kyuhyun, & now Min Kyung? What’s with those guys?’




After the day had passed. Nighttime came as the Suju guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter