Welcome To Korea

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On board the flight, Mika sat right next to the window. She packed only her necessary things. Like her clothes & her phone. Being careful not to over pack.

“Hey,” Taemin smiled as he came & sat in the empty seat next to Mika.


The flight took hours & hours. Mika & Taemin joked around, laughed, listened to music, read. Mika even fell asleep on the way. So did Taemin & the other guys.

After the long trip, Taemin awoke as he realized that they’ve finally arrived.

Taemin looked at Mika who was also asleep in the seat next to him.

“Mika…” he called in a soft & silent voice.

Mika opened her eyes as she saw Taemin next to her.

“Wake up… we’re here” Taemin said.

Mika woke up looking at the other guys in their seats who were still asleep, & smiled at Taemin.

Mika woke Minho & Onew who was sitting opposite of her & Taemin’s seats.

While Taemin woke Key & Jonghyun, whose seats were just in front of Minho & Onew’s.

They all woke up & prepared for the landing. Mika & the guys hopped off & entered the airport in Korea.

“Wow,” Mika exclaimed. “It’s nothing like back home”

“Wait till you see what I’ve planned for you” Taemin said.



A car was waiting for them right outside of the airport to transfer them to the house that their manager, Jennifer Woo, has planned for them.


As the car drove onto the streets of Korea, Jonghyun & the others showed Mika all the sights of Korea. From the park to the malls there.

The streets were busy with full of people, which reminded Mika of back home.

Taemin climbed up to the sun roof & helped Mika as she got up as well.

The wind blew lightly through Mika’s dark hair as the car drove on.

Mika smiled brightly, seeing a few girls in the streets screaming their inner fangirl as they shouted Taemin’s name.



“Here we are” said Onew as soon as they arrived at the house their manager arranged for them.

“Six rooms & a total of six bathrooms in each” said Onew.

“Wow!” Mika let out.


As soon as they entered, they would see the living room first. With flat screen TV & a couch.

The floor was brown carpeted. There was a even kitchen as well.


Mika stopped by in her bedroom that had a square balcony.

There was also a tree high enough that it even reached the balcony. Also, the room got a wardrobe, double bed, a dresser & bathroom.

“I think I could live here forever!” Mika said as she dropped her purple luggage.

The place even got a swimming pool & a Jacuzzi. It wasn’t a house, it was more like a vacation house.

“I know what you mean!” Key said.

“This is unbelievable!” said Mika. “It feels like those vacation places where you’d see on TV”

Mika settled in by hanging her clothes & putting her stuff on the dresser.

After settling in, Mika & the guys were sent to Jennifer’s office to discuss about their concert tour.



The driver dropped them off. “Boys” Jennifer said as soon as they arrived. “So it’s time to plan your concert tour. Of course the headline on the poster would be Lucifer referring to your hit song”

“Now, I’ve arranged a photo shoot for you guys later at 2:00pm” said Jennifer.

“The driver will drop you off following your schedule” said Jennifer.

“Good luck guys. I’ll hang out back at the house” said Mika.

“Oh, actually, you’re coming with them” said Jennifer.

“Me?” Mika asked.

“Yes! Yes! You’re in the photo shoot” said Jennifer.

“Me?” Mika asked again.

“Of course dear. We need you in the poster as well. You’re the opening act for SHINee now” smiled Jennifer.

“O-Ok…” Mika stammered.

“Alright, go. You don’t wanna be late” Jennifer said.

“Um, right” said Mika.




They arrived at the photo shoot just in time as the driver dropped them off.

A man came towards SHINee with a very warm welcome. “SHINee! My boys!” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter