Figured It Out

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ok. Why did you call me here?” Jonghyun asked as soon as he arrived when Mika convinced him to.

“I told you I’m not coming back. Especially after what he said”Key snapped.

“What I said? You were the one who started this!” Jonghyun began to argue.

“Guys!”Mika raised her voice as she stood up from the table.

“It doesn’t matter who started it. All I wanna know is who said what about who” said Mika.

“Key,”Mika allowed.

“Well, Jonghyun called me a loser with bad haircut” Key said.

“Yea, but Key called me a stage hogger!” Jonghyun protested.

“Ok. Now. Did you guys really say it?”Mika asked.

“No!” the two guys said at the exact timing.

“Wait… you didn’t said that about me?” Jonghyun asked.

“Of course not, why would I?” Key said.

“Did you say I was loser?” Key asked.

“No way!” Jonghyun said.

“Wait… if neither of you said it… then who did?” Mika asked.

“Well, Min Kyung was the one who told me that Key told him I was a stage hogger” said Jonghyun.

“But Min Kyung was the one who told me that you told him I was a loser with bad haircut” Key said. “So this means…”

Mika suddenly became raged in anger at the thought of being tricked & fooled by Min Kyung.

“Oh, he is so gonna get it!” Mika snapped as she broke the pencil in her hand.



Mika arrived early the next day as she had an ‘appointment’ with Min Kyung.

She changed from her new sweet look, back into her old style where she wore white t shirt, black sleeveless hoodie, dark black jeans & sneakers.

“Min Kyung!” Mika’s voice called out in a sharp tone.

Min Kyung turned & pointed at himself making sure whether Mika was calling him.

“You, here, now” she said strongly.

Min Kyung’s face became slightly panicked.

“Um, can I help you?” he asked.

“Why did you set Key & Jonghyun up?” Mika demanded.

“Um, I don’t know what you’re talking about”he denied.

“You know what you did. You made up rumors & lies so they would fight & leave SHINee!”Mika snapped.

“N-No I didn’t!”he stammered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter