Twisted Plans

SHINee Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They continued doing their daily duties like they always do by going to rehearsals. But it wasn’t the same without Key & Jonghyun.

“Guys, this is silly” Minho said. “We can’t rehearse without Key & Jonghyun”

“You’re right. But we have to. At least for the time being. Until they come back” Mika said.

“Will they?” Taemin asked.

“I hope so” Mika let out a worried look.




“Guys, check it out. Key & Jonghyun’s not with them” said Jae Sun.

“That means our plan worked. Good job guys” said Hyun Su as he high-fived them.

“Now the only one left is Mika” Jae Sun.

“So what’s the plan?” Min Kyung asked.

“Watch,” said Jae Sun.

“Hana” he called out.

At that moment came a tall hourglass figure with perfect features & honey blonde hair.

“Guys, this is my sister Hana” he introduced her.

“Hey guys” she said.

“Whoa… I never knew you had a sister” said Min Kyung.

“There’s so many things you don’t know about me” he smirked.

“So Hana, you remember the plan?” Jae Sun asked.

“Everything’s set” she said.

Like brother like sister, as they both were playing with the SHINee’s.

“What plan?” Min Kyung asked.

“Sheesh, you never know anything” Jae Sun said.

“You know that Mika likes Taemin right?” Jae Sun asked.

“How’d you know?” Min Kyung asked.

“Please… just look at how she always becomes red every time she’s near him” said Jae Sun. “& you know how Taemin likes Mika as well, but scared to admit it?”

“Taemin likes Mika?” Min Kyung asked.

“Oh come on, it’s so easy to tell by looking at how he looks at her” said Jae Sun.

“I think I know where you’re getting here bro” Hyun Su said. “To break them up” he smirked.

“Right. Hana here is gonna go with Taemin. Ask him out & so. While I ask Mika out. Everything will be perfect. Taemin will definitely go out with Hana as soon as he sees me with Mika” said Jae Sun.



Hana left to start of their plan as she walked towards Taemin. “Hi,” Hana said sweetly. “You’re Taemin right? From SHINee?” Taemin looked at her for a moment.

“Um, yea” said Taemin.

“I’m Hana. Jae Sun’s sister” she smiled.

“Oh, right” Taemin seemed uninterested.

Hana began by showing of her girly side, trying to get Taemin to like her.


Mika entered & saw how much good of a time they were having. Mika felt a little bit upset, but tried to keep it inside.

At the same time when Jae Sun came in.

“Hey Mika” he greeted.

“Oh, hey…” Mika said unwillingly as she was still upset.

“Are you ok?” Jae Sun pretended to be concerned as the truth is that he knew what happened.

“Um, yea…” Mika let out softly as she wondered who the girl was.



As the day went by, Mika & the others left as they had completed their work for that day.

“So um, I-I saw you were talking to a blonde girl earlier at rehearsal” said Mika.

“U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter