No Return

About Love & Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was staring over the interaction between the two people near him. His left hand had holding the shopping bag tight. Nayeon's voice was loud for him to hear.

 

"What makes me different from you is that I don't use excuses to admit my fault and that you choose to be a ing cheater instead of confronting me about my personal life. You claim you love me but you did it out of feeling defeated since I got engaged with another guy than you, Kai." 


"Nayeon..."


"Also... you didn't respect me either. You keep insulting my friend who is part of my life. I may know Baekhyun longer but never once he would blame me for things that we should have properly solved and you know what, Kai? Maybe I will get married to him and show you how he would love me more sincerely than you."  

 

Kai's eyes went wide and his hand was put away by Nayeon. He was been pushed. However, he still coming closer to Nayeon. She was looking at him. Kai holds Nayeon's wrist harshly. She was flustered. 

 

"Let me go, Kai."


"You choose that bastard again. I was here all the time, Nayeon." 


"Let me go."


"No." 

 

Nayeon becomes panicked. The road that she was using was quite lonely. Kai had her in his grip. He was trying to touch her. 

 

"Kai! You are hurting me!"

 

Nayeon raises her voice. Out of nowhere, Kai was kissing the ground. A person lunged at him without a warning and Nayeon almost fell with Kai. That person swiftly hugged her from falling together with Kai. Nayeon was half relieved. That person's voice suddenly comes out high as not so friendly curse comes out from his mouth. 

 

"I have been holding in since that day you humiliated my Natasha, you little piece of ."
"What the-" 

 

 

 

Nayeon turns her head as Baekhyun was there. He was hugging her from falling. Baekhyun was wearing a beige coat with a red scarf around him. Kai had his mouth bleeding due to the sudden punch. Nayeon almost frowns as she can feel the pain that Kai has. Baekhyun is an expert martial art trainee. He was one of the best during high school and university thus getting punched by him would be misery. Baekhyun cracks his hands as he is ready to punch Kai again however Nayeon stands between them.

 

"Baek... Enough." 


"But Na..."


"Natasha is ugly anyways so stop punching people just because they dissing it."
"Hey!"

 

Baekhyun glares as Nayeon holds in her laughter. Natasha is Baekhyun's superbike. It was the most cherished treasure by Baekhyun and Nayeon wondered where did he even get the name, Natasha? Kai scoffs as he stands up. He was smirking as he tried to be tough. 

 

"So someone is being the knight in shining armor now?" 


"If you have some shame, you would stay away from my fiancé, you douche."

 

Kai's eyes went big as he heard that and he almost punch Baekhyun before once again Nayeon standing in front of him. 

 

"You were going to hurt me just now, Kai. Now get lost or I will tell all your es of your stupid cheating scandal. I bet I save their numbers every time I caught you red-handed." 

 

Kai scowl before he wipes the blood that comes out from the corner of his mouth. He looks at both of them.

 

"I would never let you both be happy. For what I get today and this pain. Remember, Nayeon. I will make you hurt like how I am right now."


"Oh that. You can't even return my punch." 

 

Kai however didn't give a and instead showed Baekhyun a middle finger before he walks away with Baekhyun almost going to lunge at him again. 

 

"That lil fu-" 


"Baek stop. He is just childish." 


"Damn it. How did you even meet him?" 


"Don't make me remember."

 

Nayeon said as she tries to take a breath from all the commotion. Baekhyun then looks at her. Her face was tired and pale. Her lips were kind of pale too. Suddenly Baekhyun is giving her a peck. Nayeon's eyes went wide.

 

"Baek!" 


"An energy booster."

 

Baekhyun giggles as Nayeon has her face red from the sudden gesture. They have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter