Seal the Deal

About Love & Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"His face was so funny. One that goes down the loser history."

 

Baekhyun giggles after having to see Kai's face turn sour for the whole night. He standing in front of the mirror while fixing his suit and hair. We have walked away from the crowd. I was staring at him and still in a daze at what happened. After that sudden proposal of marriage, we were getting applause from the crowd and even suddenly thrown flowers from people around. How did they even get those flowers? I would never know. Baekhyun had this big smile when he puts a ring on my finger while I still trying to understand what is happening. Kai, on the other hand, had walked away. I saw that his face was not the one to see when your lover or in my case ex-girlfriend was getting proposed to.

 

"Baek..."

 

"Na, don't you think he would on his knee and beg you back? I bet five bucks he would. Deserve him right!"

 

Baekhyun once again has many images in his head of Kai's reaction. He must have waited long to get on Kai's nerves. I once again frowned.

 

"Baek.."

 

"Yes?"

 

Now his attention is on me. Finally, Baekhyun heard me after 10 minutes of imagining things about Kai.

 

"You do realize what you just did right?"

 

I said trying to sound calm despite I feel pissed right now. Baekhyun then walks close to me and his eyes looking innocent as ever. I look at him with a serious face. The one to intimidate the troublemaker.

 

"Na.. don't put that face. ! That's scary."

 

He said pretending to be scared before I grab on his shoulder. It was too tight before his expression changed. My voice comes out steadily with my eyes trying to murder him in my mind.

 

"Baekhyun. You just proposed to me. We are now officially engaged, you bastard!"

 

I hit his side and he whine in pain after saying that. The patience that I have already gone. It is because I had been holding in since we get out of the hall and away from public eyes. Yes, you are seeing the wrath of Kim Nayeon.

 

"Na! Why do you like this? Ouch. Not the face!"

 

"YOU. FREAKING. BASTARD. JUST. MAKE. ME. AS. YOUR. FIANCEE!"

 

I was half yelling as Baekhyun tries to escape my hits. He was asking for mercy. My hands were having fun torturing him.

 

"Kim Nayeon. Stop it!"

 

"No! I should have kicked your balls while we were inside the hall."

 

I said threatening. He quickly steps back and looks horrified with his hands covering his lower part.

 

"Not Byun Junior."

 

I sighed afterward and have my back leaning against the wall. Defeated. Things already happened. Why did I get mad for? At least, Kai already knows about me and he can keep his distance. My mind tries to be rational. Baekhyun then stands in front of me. He looks at me carefully. I stared back. The silence that occurred was not fitting my and Baekhyun's vibe. A sudden burst of laughter come out after we met eyes. We both found it awkward to be mad at each other. Being friends for years has made me and Baekhyun mad as funny. We both are so knowing each other already thus this situation is just fun for us.

 

"You are one crazy bastard, Baek."

 

"One that is your best friend right, Na?"

 

I could agree with that. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter