Suffocated Feelings

About Love & Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has come for the fashion show in Incheon. Despite how I hate to work with Yerin, believe it or not, the youngest Park had so many ideas and help me a lot with the design for the show. She was indeed passionate about her work and make this whole show happen yet I am the one who was so nervous. I am now in Incheon to witness the result of my boutique team and Yerin's passion for tonight's show. 
 

"YeonYeon!" 


I turns my head towards Chanyeol who was wearing a casual black jacket with a bucket head along with a mask on his face. Chanyeol had also come to Incheon as he is the main organizer for the show thus he was in charge of the show-making. 


"Chanyeol, hello." 


I greet him back while trying to hold my laugh over Chanyeol's current appearance. You will never guess this man is the vice chairman of a big company. He was walking towards me with a cute dog on his right arm. The dog was looking around as it was curious. 


"Who is your little friend, Chanyeol?" 


"Oh, this is my dog, Einstein."  


He said proudly. I almost squeal over the poddle cuteness. It has white brownish fur and it was asleep in Chanyeol's embrace. 


"That dog is ugly Chanyeol. Bring it out from my set." 
 
 
 
Yerin walks in as she holds a cup of Starbucks in her right hand. Chanyeol glares at her while I was holding in my laughter. Yerin then stands beside me. 


"How the trip went? Did Byun Baekhyun send you here?" 


"Kyoong is here?" Chanyeol said surprised. I look at him before shaking my head.

 

"Baekhyun will come later. He had some work in the office." 

 

I explained. Baekhyun was also whining about having to drive later since he hate long driving however he once again cheers up after I promise to wait for him as soon as he arrived. He did manage to make me promise to give a few pecks afterward which he claimed as a reward from me. I wonder did the space that we agree for even valid? 


"Good. I will take you around then, Nayeon." Yerin said while drinking her coffee.


"I want to follow."
 
Chanyeol said like a kid before Yerin kicked his shin. I widen my eyes over Yerin's action who didn't care about her twin at all. Chanyeol glares at Yerin. Yerin however was looks at me sweetly. 


"Let's go shopping and have girls' time."

 

"Boring."

 

Chanyeol once again messing around as Yerin once again threatened to kick him again.

 

"Shut up." 


 
Chanyeol rolls his eyes before walking away. Yerin then drags me over from the set for the so-called girls' time
 
 
 


"Do I look good in this blouse? Oh, wait. Does this blouse look good on me?" 


Park Yerin can be fussy sometimes. We are in this one boutique for hours as Yerin said as girls' time. I am not used to this kind of activity since I have a small circle of friends and most of my time was with Baekhyun. Of course, he wouldn't randomly go girls shopping like this. 


"Rin, just choose whatever. You have a lot of clothes already don't you? You tell me you just bought some last week." 


"Oh, Nayeon. Why settle for less when we are here? This shop is the best in the town."


I rolls my eyes before I ignored Yerin who was busy looking for another blouse. I checked my phone as I was wishing that someone would text or leave me a call. 


'Maybe he was too busy. He coming here anyways.' 


I tried to be calm. I might have been clingy to Baekhyun even if he said that we are having some time for both of us. Yerin then went silent which is uncommon for the young Park. I look at her who was standing near me before I realize she is no longer with me. I feel slightly annoyed. Where did she go? I walk through the aisle in the boutique. It was so big and there were people around probably the tourists and the locals who also went shopping for their clothes.

 

I walk again and meet with a divided path within the mall. I then slightly confused and blur out. I am not good with directions and I will never remember the road that I take unless it was the road that I often use. I never remember because it was always with Baekhyun and he would diligently remind me by my side about the paths that I should take. I feel anxiety coming as I walk slowly among the crowd. The long hall in the mall was also crowded since it was the main mall within the district. I may have knocked one or two people as I bow down and said sorry. Where would Yerin go? I couldn't contact her as she turns off her phone and cannot be reached. 


"Is it... right? No. Maybe straight?"


I mumble as I tried to remember the entrance path. I was standing in front of the directory yet I still frowning. Looks like the mall was built as if is a maze. I exhale a breath. This is so hard. I was turning around before there is a big-built person who was also coming to the directory section walking towards my direction and I almost knocked them before someone grab me by my side. It happened so fast as I bumped into that person who pulls me instead. I was so shocked by the sudden pull. Their voice comes out pissed. 


"I really cannot leave you alone."

 

 


The person mumbles as I raise my head just to see he was frowning and staring at me. I chuckle as I feel relieved. My voice come out slowly as I replied to them. 


"You really shouldn't." 


Baekhyun then flicked my forehead as I whine.


"Baek!" 


"That's the punishment for wandering alone."


"I was looking for Rin,"

 

I said while pouting. Baekhyun chuckles before he raises his left eyebrow after realizing something. He then sounds teasing.


"Rin? Yerin? You two best friends already?" 


"Rin... I mean Yerin suddenly went away when I was looking at my phone." 


I deny it while feeling cringe inside. I and Yerin would not even be reaching friend level. We are opposite with Yerin probably eyeing my husband who also was her ex-boyfriend for her gain and not even wanting to be my friend. It was a kind of business relationship between us two just for the sake of work too. Baekhyun just snorted before I speak again.


"When did you arrive? How did you find me?"


I asked. It's a huge mall and how can Baekhyun find me so easily? Don't tell me he is a teleporter or has a sixth sense. That's purely too much movie kind of thing. 


"Oh my gosh. One at a time woman." 


Baekhyun said as he rolls his eyes. I slap his shoulder slightly since he was acting diva. Baekhyun doesn't care about it before he continues his words. 


"Chanyeol said you are here with Yerin so I come to disturb some girls' date but looks like you been dumped by your girlfriend."


I roll my eyes. Baekhyun then low his face to mine. I was looking at him directly. He was smiling.


"Then how about a date with your boyfriend instead?" 


"What is this?" 


I said pretending to be nonchalant as I can feel my face red. Oh, Nayeon you confuse your feeling a lot when it's come to Baekhyun, aren't you? He raises his eyebrows with that confident tune of his.


"A date with the most charming yet handsome Baekhyun today. You are lucky that you get it for free, Na. This gentleman is always booked and busy." 


I sniffle a laugh before nodding since I have nothing to do anyways since Yerin is gone. Baekhyun have this grin as he took my hands and take me away from there. I slowly forgot about Yerin's disappearance. I would enjoy my time with Baekhyun instead. 

 

 


Nayeon had herself look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter