Un-touchable

About Love & Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These days Baekhyun had been so busy that Nayeon rarely see him or even get to contact him. She was looking at the outside of her boutique. It was a normal day and her shop has minimum customers today.


"Miss Kim, are you bored? You can walk outside and we can take care of the rest."

 

Nayeon turns her head as one of her workers with the name tag, Seojin was standing near her.


"It's okay. Thanks for the concern, Seojin."

Seojin just nodded before turning her heels to walk away however she turns her face to Nayeon again.

 

"Miss Kim, there is something I need to tell you,"


"What is it?"


"Someone is looking for Mr. Byun a few days ago, they said it's urgent. They left their number on the reception counter."

Nayeon was puzzled. Why did they look for Baekhyun here? Didn't he have his own office? Nayeon had her curiosity even further as she walks to the counter. She saw a white business card there. It had the details there.

Park & Co.
Park Chanyeol.

Nayeon tries to remember who is Chanyeol? Did she ever know him? And why did he looks for Baekhyun here? She then gasps once she remembers.

"Miss Kim?"

Seojin quickly to her aid as Nayeon was almost hitting the edge of the counter. Nayeon had her eyes meet Seojin. Her voice comes out stuttered.

"Baekhyun's... ex."

 

 


"Are you going to eat that spaghetti or not?"



Baekhyun was snapping his fingers in front of me when we were having our lunch. I was daydreaming after the shock of seeing the business card. Seojin had me sit down and I told her to not worry and to tell the person who looks for Baekhyun to call me instead of coming there. I look at Baekhyun as he almost finishes his mac and cheese. I quickly take my fork and take my spaghetti before Baekhyun stops my hand.

"What?"


"You never eat spaghetti. You idiot."

I was a bit offended by Baekhyun's words despite we always cursing each other as a joke. I was daydreaming that I just order whatever I saw on the menu.


"Can't I just eat whatever? Is it so wrong to eat spaghetti?"

 

 


My voice almost went higher and Baekhyun was looking at me a bit surprised. I then feel guilty. He didn't do anything to get that scolding.

"Just eat whatever then."


Baekhyun was sulking. I sighed before holding his hand. He looks at me.

"I am sorry."


"Your sorry accepted but tell me what's wrong?"

Baekhyun asks softly. I was fidgeting in my seat. Why do I feel so insecure? That thing was never proven anyways.

"Baek.. do you know Chanyeol?"


"Chanyeol? Oh... Park Chanyeol?"

Baekhyun asks trying to reconfirm and I nod. He laughed afterward. I was looking at him seriously. He then looks at me.

"Did Chanyeol look for me at the boutique?"

I nod again before my eyes turn wide. How did he know? Baekhyun scoffed. He then drinks his precious carrot juice.

"You... didn't have anything with him right?"


"What do you mean, Na?"


"I heard strange rumors during university days that..."

I trail while trying to find better words to describe the situation. Baekhyun however was looking at me in disbelief.

"That we were gay and I sleep with him?"

I nod innocently before Baekhyun flicks my forehead. My eyes widen.

"Baek!"


"Your imagination is too wide. I am still straight and ready to mingle."


"Oh wait... What do you mean ready to mingle Mr. Byun?"

 

My eyes were glaring at him. Baekhyun chuckles.


"Na, nowadays you just casually gatekeep me as yours right?"


"Can't blame that since someone proposes to me and make me his fiancé,"

 

I said with a roll of my eyes. Baekhyun just shakes his head. He looks at me deep in the eyes. I found that awkward.

"What?"


"Chanyeol looking for you at your place instead of me means he going to tell you that his twin sister is back, Na."


"He looking for you, Baek."

 

I stressed however Baekhyun didn't budge. That makes me even frown. Chanyeol was looking for me? And Chanyeol's sister? My eyes look at Baekhyun. He the one who knows looks anxious.



"My real ex, Park Yerin is back."

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter