Nobody Gets Me Like You

About Love & Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few months after I gave birth, I have been incredibly busy since the collection that I have been working on with Yerin has become an even huge success. The workload I have was more than ever thanks to Suho who has been our loyal ambassador. He has continued to work with us and attracted entertainment labels to work with us for their artists. My work had gotten more recognition within the entertainment field.

 

Due to that, I was returning late that day as I have back-to-back meetings with Yerin for the whole day. Yerin had offered me to become her partner in operating a new fashion company that had been established with Sehun as the shareholder. Sehun who I thought like a lazy bum was a young investor which explains why he isn't always staying at one place. Yerin had been complaining about Sehun who always travel. However, she quickly denies it when I about missing Sehun but secretly Yerin has been a good fiancée to him. They are going to get married next year since Sehun has to complete his work tour by this year. 

 

 

'Oh my gosh, Minhyun... Yeona..'

 

 

I mumble as I was in a rush when I walk outside the building. My babies are at the daycare today since I and Baekhyun had to leave for our respective offices after taking turns taking care of them. I was late and when I arrived, the caretaker told me that Baekhyun already take the twins home and I was feeling grateful for him. Baekhyun has been a caring yet loving father to our little angels. He was the one who would return home early than me and take the twins out each time I couldn't be at home. I would admit that he had diligently taken care of our babies more than me. He keeps his words on loving his family well. Baekhyun had always been the man of words anyways.

 

 

 

I finally reach home when I saw someone lying on the couch on the left side of me. I walk to them slowly. 

 

 

"Baek.." 

 

 

I called as soon his face come into my view. He was holding Minhyun and Yeona in his arms as the twins are hugging him. The three were in the cutest position at that time when I take the pictures with my phone and smile to myself. I then look over at Baekhyun who looks tired yet was in a peaceful sleep. I feel the sudden guilty. Baekhyun had given me the freedom to work yet I forgot about our babies and him who needs my attention too. Baekhyun had his bangs fall to his face. I stand in front of him and take Minhyun. Minhyun didn't budge since he had always been a quiet baby. I smiles as soon I saw my baby boy's face. Minhyun has the cherry lips of Baekhyun and his cheeks are so squishy just like Baekhyun but he has my eyes and nose. That reminds me of when Baekhyun complained about it.

 

 

 

"Na.."

 

 

Baekhyun one day called me as he sitting beside Minhyun who peacefully have his milk bottle in his mouth. 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

"Why does MinMin have your face? It's like he copy-pasted yours." Baekhyun had been whining about it since he wants our only son, Byun Minhyun as mini him. I roll my eyes.

 

 

"Because he is my child and he is cute." 

 

 

"He is cute but my face would be cuter on him."

 

 

Baekhyun said and before I could reply anything, Baekhyun yelped like a girl. I turn my head. 

 

 

"MinMin!" 

 

 

Baekhyun just got a baby smack from Minhyun before he then laugh it over and hugged Minhyun who want to escape from Baekhyun's hugs with his little fist. 

 

 

"Looks like MinMin agrees with mummy."

 

 

I teased upon seeing their interaction as Baekhyun pretend to pout over Minhyun's gesture and my teasing. Both are cute. Yeah, you are reading it right. Baekhyun and Minhyun are both cute. Sometimes I would randomly be squishing Baekhyun's cheeks or Minhyun's due to their cuteness. 

 

 

"You so much like Na huh, MinMin?"

 

 

He said as Minhyun then kiss him on the cheeks. I laugh as Baekhyun widens his eyes again and pretends to roll to the side like the excited boy who just got kisses. Minhyun was looking at him with his baby smile. Baekhyun then hugs Minhyun again as they both play together. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun had always said Minhyun is a mini-me who likes to torture him. Baekhyun probably forgot another child that he has as a mini him also his daughter, Byun Yeona. 

 

 

 

"Yeona... Come on.. smile to mummy. We need to send a picture to your dad." 

 

 

I said as Yeona didn't turn her face to me who are ready to snap her pictures. Baekhyun has once again left for his outstation works for two weeks now and he has been missing Yeona. He had always been around Yeona and the little princess has been missing him as she would cry in the middle of the night since she had used to sleep with Baekhyun's presence. Yeona however keeps ignoring me as she playing with the penguin, rabbit, and cat doll given by Kyungsoo, Suho, and Minseok. Minhyun also had gotten some gifts from Baekhyun's friends as he had gotten a range rover car toy from Chanyeol and a block set from Yixing. As for Sehun, he had granted Yeona and Minhyun ponies which I wonder when would the twins ever ride it? Sehun keeps on insisting in which me and Baekhyun just accept his gestures. Probably the kids can learn it when they are older enough. Yeona keeps turning away from me as I sighed. Why this daughter of Byun Baekhyun is so stubborn as he is? 

 

 

"Yeona..." 

 

 

"My YeonYeon... Dad is back!" 

 

 

A high pitch and excited voice was heard as I look over the door. Baekhyun enters the house as Yeona who can now sits turns her head to him. Her face was lit up with her hands were clapping as she was happy to see Baekhyun returning home. I chuckle. So much a daddy's girl. Baekhyun then smiles as soon as he saw Yeona before quickly taking the princess into his arms. 

 

 

"YeonYeon!" 

 

 

He said as he kiss Yeona's cheeks before she giggles. I just watch their interaction before Baekhyun looks at me. I was looking at them before he come closer and he suddenly kiss my cheeks as I was having my eyes rounded. My face feels a sudden heat. Ahh the effect Baekhyun had on me. 

 

 

"Baek!" 

 

 

"I miss you too, Na."  He said with a smug. I roll my eyes. 

 

 

"Ew. Who missing you, Baek?" 

 

 

"Oh really? YeonYeon. Mummy miss me or not?"

 

 

He pretended to ask Yeona. Yeona then nods as I chuckle. He then raises his eyebrows playfully.

 

 

"I trust my daughter in this." 

 

 

I chuckle before I shyly admitted. "I might miss you a bit, Baek." 

 

 

"YeonYeon... Did you hear that? Mummy is missing me!" 

 

 

Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly before he pinch my cheeks and had me yelp. 

 

 

"Baekhyun!" 

 

 

He then giggles before running away with Yeona in his arms as I chuckle over his little act. 

 

 

 

I put Minhyun on his cot before I went to Baekhyun again. Now I saw my daughter snuggling up to Baekhyun. Yeona was hugging Baekhyun like a girlfriend would to a boyfriend with Baekhyun now holding her head closer to his chest. I hold in my small jealousy as soon I saw it. Yeona gets to hug Baekhyun while I don't, thanks to the fact I and Baekhyun would often miss each other due to our work circumstances. I would somehow be finding Baekhyun hugging the babies instead each time I return home late and end up only getting to hug the dirty clothes that he leave in the laundry. Only morning hugs and kisses are my comfort. It feel like Baekhyun had diverted his attention to our angels instead of me. I unconsciously pout when I think about it before chuckling to myself. How did it come to this?

 

 

'You take my man from me huh Yeona?'

 

 

I mumbles before laughing. Knowing that Yeona is a clingy baby. She has always been attached to Baekhyun more than me which is why she is closer to Baekhyun than Minhyun did. She has the eyes and nose of Baekhyun and also has squishy cheeks. Her lips were small and they form a square shape like Baekhyun when she giggles. I take her from Baekhyun's hold as she frowns in her sleep. Yeona is also a sensitive baby. She can feel whether someone is there or not and that makes me worried to send her to daycare. Unlike Minhyun who would show his emotion by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter