Walking Hazard or The Passerby

About Love & Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Miss Kim, welcome back!" 
 
 
 
 
Seojin greets me when I walk into the boutique. The others workers of mine also greet me with bows and smiles.
 
 
 
 
"Thanks, Seojin." 
 
"Most welcome also Miss Kim, you look glowing." 
 
"I do?" 
 
 
 
 
I said as I look in the mirror. It's pretty normal to me but Seojin looks at me with that teasing smug.
 
 
 
 
"You do! The glow that people in love have!" 
 
 
 
 
I would chuckle over that. In love? Me and Baekhyun? That was far from the truth however I just smiles over what Seojin said. Seojin then walks away. I took a few files and start to work. It's been two weeks since I return from Japan. Baekhyun has become more clingy than ever as he didn't want to let me go to work. I was supposed to go to work a day after we arrived from Japan but Baekhyun seems to like the bed better. The boy was more into skinship too. He would randomly hug me or sometimes kiss me while we even sitting. I would always shoo him out but Baekhyun being Baekhyun wouldn't budge, I would sometimes just let him be. 
 
 
 
 
"Welcome!" 
 
 
 
 
I heard voices greetings the customers. A gorgeous and tall girl comes in. She looks so youthful and has pretty skin as I saw her from the side. I kept staring at her as I feel a sort of familiar face from her. 
 
 
 
 
"Miss, what you would like to try on today?" Seojin asks politely. She looks at Seojin and smiles.
 
 
 
 
"I would like to meet the boutique owner." 
 
 
 
 
She said. Seojin had a surprised expression before stealing a glance at me. I send a signal to her as if it's okay. Seojin then leads the way. I was waiting at the counter when she finally stands in front of me. She looks at me and I look at her. Suddenly, I was hit with realization as she open .
 
 
 
 
"Hello Mrs. Byun, I am Park Yerin." 
 
 
 
 
The girl who I thought wouldn't come back. The girl who was part of Baekhyun's life and the girl that I promise I wouldn't let get closer to Baekhyun. Chanyeol twin. Park Yerin is here. 
 
 
 
 
I had my hand gripping the checkbook harder as my heart goes uneasy and anxious. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I am sorry I can't make it to your wedding, Nayeon." 
 
 
 
 
She casually calls my name as we sit on the couch near the lounge. There was a curious look around the boutique but Seojin had helped me to make the people mind their business. I had to talk with Yerin who seems calm. Opposite her twin brother, Yerin seems more sophisticated than Chanyeol. I do know Chanyeol is a walking happy virus and had a loud personality thus seeing Yerin would make one think are they, twins? 
 
 
 
 
"It's okay since Baek and I have it as in sudden one." 
 
"Baek? Ah Byun Baekhyun. You call him Baek."
 
 
 
 
Yerin was in exclamation. I look at her as she giggled at it. I try to remain calm like her. Is it the time she will open up about her past relationship with Baekhyun? However, she had this smirk on her face.


 
"Are you imagining sort of ex-drama?" 


 
I was chuckling upon realizing she saw my expression. 


 
"Well, let's see."

 

I said calmly like her. She then looks closer at me but Yerin once again in amusement. However, she didn't talk about that instead, she was taking out something from her handbag. I look at her curious.
 
 
"Nayeon. My brother suggested your place to find local tailors. That's why I am coming here. I have no time for some hair-pull scene for that Baekhyun bastard." 


 
She said and not being shocked would be a lie. Yerin had her giggle again as she said when I was looking at her in surprise. She seems doesn't care about Baekhyun at all. Did I misunderstand her? Yerin then had her left hand on her cheeks while looking at me.
 
 
"Korea is pretty different than what I usually do in Paris thus I need your help for my runaway shows next month." 
 
 
 
 
So that's why Chanyeol come to my boutique some time ago. He was looking for a place for his sister. Gosh did I misunderstand it? Did Baekhyun lie to me about Yerin? Why would he? 
 
 
 
 
"Nayeon?" 
 
 
 
 
Yerim waves her hands in front of me as I turn my head to her. A smile formed immediately for her. I then take the sketchbook that Yerin had taken out. She let me see it. Her voice was proudly explaining to me about her masterpiece.
 
 
 
 
"The theme is first love. I am looking for a tailor that can help me to make these clothes but from the local view. Chanyeol said you are a good tailor aside from designing."


"Chanyeol did?" I was surprised. How did Chanyeol knows so much about me? 


"He might be dumb looking but if he saw one talent, he is good at scouting them so I trust my brother this time." 
 
Yerin said while also mocking her family members. I was holding the A3 book that was given by Yerin. It was like a diary for a designer like us. 
 
"I will let you have this opportunity to show me your work, Nayeon. My brother insists that you can produce the best." 
 
 
Yerin explained as I look over her design. It was so cool. As if it was drawn for animation, it was so sophisticated and smooth just like Yerin is. Her designs look classy and elegant. She had the labels and perfect measurements on the sketch which would help me better. 
 
 
 
 
"This is amazing. Miss-- " 
 
"Rin. Call me Rin just like how you call Baekhyun as Baek." 
 
 
 
 
My eyes once again met hers. Yerin was friendly. She then sips the tea that Seojin had prepared for me and her. I just nodded. She stares at me as my eyes wander to her. She smiles at me.
 
 
 
 
"Your eyes are pretty, Nayeon. I wonder is this why Baekhyun married you?" 
 
 
 
 
Yerin spoke after our brief silence. I look at her. Is she starting to doubt why Baekhyun married me? I decided to play along with her speech and spoke.
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't think that's the only reason." 
 
"And had a sense of humor. What a lucky bastard."
 
 
 
 
She said as she laughs. I had myself confused over Yerin. She then stood up and look at me. It was as if there is more than words to say. Her voice suddenly turns cunning. 
 
 
 
 
"Do you want to listen to my advice, Nayeon?"


 
She asks. I didn't answer her but Yerin just shrug it off. Her voice comes out again as it sounds like a warning. 
 
 
"Be careful, Nayeon. Byun Baekhyun is a dangerous walking hazard."
 
 
I had myself frowning upon hearing Yerin. What does she mean? My frown didn't stay long as Yerin once again smiled before extending her hand. I reluctantly took her hand. Her voice bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter