Have We Met Before?

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Munch...munch...

Yujin ate her chips that she had bought back in the convenience store.
"It's nice up here in the rooftop," Yujin thought in her head as she looked at the view.

The cool wind past her whole body, warm and nice. The weather was beautiful, beautiful blue sky, big fluffy clouds and green grass.
Yeah, it might still be winter, but it was starting to look like spring, kinda.

Yujin breath in the fresh air before sighing out loud, thinking that she was by herself.

"Hello?"

She flinched when she heard a deep male voice.
"Is anyone here?" The male asked as he turned corners before his eyes landed on Yujin, he smiled. "Oh!" He giggled, Yujin looked up at him and watched as he walked closer to her and sat next to her, looking at the view with her.

Yujin quietly gulped nervously.

"U-Uhm..." Yujin forced out as the boy looked at her before tilting his head, "Have we met before?" He then asked.
Yujin flinched a bit, startled. "Uhh..." Yujin hummed, as she looked away, looking everywhere excluding him.

"Y-Yeah...I think so," Yujin said after she looked back at the boy and seeing the freckles on his face, reminding her of the boy she had met yesterday.

The boy smiled happily, "WAH! I can't believe that you're a new student here! My friends said that they got a new student in their class, and surprisingly it was you," He laughed cheerfully. Yujin found it cute but when her lips were abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter