You & I

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think I...love you.."

Everything froze, Yujin was looking at Hyunjin with wide eyes.
Their eyes meeting each others, it felt like Yujin's breath had stopped, it felt like time has stopped, it just felt like it was only the two of them in the world, getting lost into each others eyes and not breaking the eye contact in forever. The sparkles and shines in Hyunjin's eyes made her think of tiny littler stars.

Hyunjin cupped Yujin's cheek.
He just stared at her eyes until they flickered down to her lips just like when they were in Anna's house. Hyunjin couldn't stop himself, he wanted to feel thsoe beautiful, soft and plump lips again. Hyunjin leaned in, closing his eyes. Yujin didn't even notice herself also closing her eyes, it surprised her how she knew what was gonna come next, him deepening the kiss.

As expected, her lips tasted just like strawberries and cherrries like before.

While he was taking the lead, dominating the kiss, he suddenly broke his character when Yujin kissed back.
He gasped when Yujin softly cupped his cheek and deepened the kiss even more.

Hyunjin's eyebrows furrowed, he couldn't catch up to Yujin's pace, she obviously had more experience in kissing more than him.
Yujin noticed Hyunjin struggling to catch up to her, so she slowed down, now making their kiss into a passionate and slow make out.

Their lips moved in sync now that she slowed down.
Both of them wished that they could kiss even more longer, but Yujin broke the kiss first, her lips slipping away from Hyunjin's while his lips tried to find her's again. Yujin giggled, booping Hyunjin's nose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter