Zombie

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin dragged himself to his room.

He belly flopped on his bed, tired and lazy.
A exhausted groan left his lips and he lifted his head up a bit, a sigh then laft his lips as he went to go and shower.

-

Water ran past his body, his eyes were closed as Hyunjin's lips were opened agape.
He felt...cold. Hyunjin then opened his eyes lazily. 

He washes his body before rinsing himself off and turning off the shower.

Hyunjin put a towel around his waist, covering half of his bottom part of his body.
Caps opened and closed, he brushed his teeth, washed his face and put hair treatment into his hair to keep his hair healthy.

The loud sound of the hair dryer were heard throughout the bathroom.

"Hyunjin! Hurry up!" His mom called for him, "I'll be down in a bit!" Hyunjin yelled back before going back to what he was doing.
Sighing as he put on his clothes. He walked out of the bathroom after turning off the lights.

A small bark was heard, Hyunjin looked down and smiled at his dog, Kkami.
Hyunjin picked up his small dag, smothering him with kisses as he made his way down the stairs before putting down Kkami at the end of the stairs.
Kkami ran off making Hyunjin smile lazily. He then walked towards the dining table where his parents were waiting for him.

 

"So..how was school?" His mom spoke up, Hyunjin just hummed, "Same as always," Hyunjin responded playing with his food with his ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter