STAY

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was strange...

Hyunjin was just walking around at night, trying to get his mind off of things until he heard cries of fear and horror.

 

"YAH!"

The two men looked back at Hyunjin, "Ohohoho! Looks like a prince charming decided to come and save the cute little princess," A man that looked like he was in his late 20s said, the other man chuckled lowly, he looked like he was either in his early 30s or late 20s. "What the are you doing here?" He spat out.

Hyunjin clenched his fists, "Let go of them," Hyunjin coldly spat out.
The man with curley ginger hair raised a brow, "As if?" "Why won't you mind your own ing bussiness," The other man with straight silver hair said.
Hyunjin gulped with anger, he looked behind the two men, meeting the familiar eyes.

"Those eyes...they're so familiar..." Hyunjin thought.
The eyes of the female was full of mixed emotions, happiness, sadness and fear.

Hyunjin squinted his eyes to get a better look at the female, once he remembered the face, his expressions changed.
He lowered his head making the two men infront of him laugh, "Giving up already!?" The ginger yelled out as he walked towards him..Hyunjin's eyes were raging, his body was shaking from anger, his hair was lifting, his ear was twitching, his hands were shaking from how hard he was clenching them into fists, feeling like he was gonna bleed on his palms.

"You both are ing dead..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter