*foreshadowing chapter*

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyunjin cried, "Please...don't leave me..."

Yujin smiled at Hyunjin, "I'm sorry..."
He held her hand, "I'm sorry Yujin! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!" He yelled at her.

Felix put his hand gently on his shoulder, "Hey...calm down..." Felix gently whispered at Hyunjin.

Seungmin looked away, he wasn't the type of person to cry a lot in front of people.
Jeongin's tears that he has been holding on for too long finally fell as it became too heavy for his eyes to hold.

Yujin and Jeongin were just like friends, close friends. They were the same age so, it was hard for Jeongin to let her go.

Jisung and Han stood side by side from each other.
Han also looked away, clenching his fist as he held Jisung's hand.

Jisung wiped Han's tears even though he was also the one crying.
The couple hugged each other as they cried.

Hyunjin looked at Yujin with tears in his eyes, falling over and over again.
Yujin reach out her hand to wipe his tears, she then cupped his cheeks making more fresh tears come rushing down.
She sadly smiled at the boy, Hyunjin held onto her hand that was cupping his cheek.

"I...I love you..."

-

LOL!

I wonder which chapter is this gonna be in~ hehe! 😏😏😏😏

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter