Moving In and The Freckles Boy

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moving van honk as the driver greeted Yujin's mom and soon to be dad.

Yujin sighed. She was in the back seat of the car, looking outside of the car window. Everything around was new, she hasn't been out for days, only going out when it's for school. Yujin felt tired from staying up all night, not getting enough sleep because of how scared she was to meet new people.

Being locked up in her room or in her basement kinda became a truma.
But since she has always been locked up, she was scared of talking and meeting new people, thinking that every human beings are the same aand will just get friendly with her then make fun of her in the end. The young girl sigheds softly, she grabbed her luggage and bags before getting out of the car. Some people who were moving her stuffs in greeted her, which made her flinch.

She bowed quickly before going inside, breathing heavily.

"Yujin!" Her mom's boyfriend yelled her name, she gulped, walking towards the mascular man. "Yes sir?" Yujin responded quietly.
Yeah...they're treating her like a dog, making her call them boy ma'am, sir, mistress and master. It was tiring for Yujin, but she slowly started to get used to it, although she hated saying those words, she was had to or else she wouldn't get to eat anything.

"You're lucky," He said, making Yujin confused. "You're lucky that me and your mom are letting you have your own room instead of being locked up in the basement and making it your own room," He told her, Yujin was happy but didn't show it. "O-Oh.." Yujin stammered out of happiness, her mom's boyfriend could hear the happiness, "But the rules aren't changing anytime soon, they're all the same and we might as well be adding in some different rules for you."

Yujin gulped and nodded, "Well go ahead!" He shoo her away with his hands. She was quick to walk away with her things.
She went upstairs to pick out her own room. Since she knows that her mom and her mom's boyfriend won't let her have a huge room, she pick a room that she thinks is comfortable for her.

The room she picked out was small since it was p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter