Nerves

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin's POV:

Actually, I wasn't expecting this.

This morning, I came out early for school as I always do. But surprisingly, I saw Hyunjin sitting at MY spot.
"Hello Yujin!" Anna greeted me, I smiled and greeted her back, seems like Hyunjin noticed my appearence or presence.

When we both looked at each other, I saw him smirking.

I walked towards him, "You're sitting on my spot."

Hyunjin raised a brow at me, "What? This isn't your spot, it's MY spot."
I chuckled and shook my head before glaring at him, "I never see you sitting here," I argued back, "It's because you always steal it!" He yelled at me, standing up, I kinda flinched and stepped back once he raised his voice at me, but, I didn't want him to see me weak so I pushed him back down on the chair.

"Fine, you could sit your down there, I'll sit somewhere else," I said before walking away and saw behind him.

We both heard Anna sighing, "You guys barely even know each other and already are bickering!?" Anna yelled out.
She looked at me, "And since when did you started speaking up? It's very surprising," She told me, I just shrugged before responding.

"Maybe it's because of this Sammy guy right in front of me who came into my life and annoy me without my permission."

That was when he whipped his head back at me, "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?" He yelled and stood up, Anna quickly ran to him, "Okay okay! Calm down Hyunjin-ah, geez Yujin...didn't know that you were this savage or something," Anna sighed, clearly done with both of us.

 

Author's POV:

"Hm."

Hyunjin placed his lunch tray ontop of Yujin's lunch tray.
She looked up at him, he looked back down at her, "What? Put it away once you're done," Hyunjin told her.

Yujin stood up before grabbing Hyunjin's lunch tray and smacking it onto Hyunjin's head, making the other four boys gasp in shock.

"Yujin-" Felix spoke but was cut off, Yujin took out Hyunjin's hand, giving him is lunch tray and her lunch tray before patting his shoulder, "Put my tray away. Thanks, you're so kind, not," Yujin said as she walked off, brushing her shoulder harshly onto Hyunjin's just like when they first met in the libary.

"H-Hyung..." Jeongin stammered.

Hyunjin clenched the lunch trays angrily, "YAH! KWANG YUJIN YOU'RE ING DEAD!"

-

Seungmin and Jeongin walked up to Yujin, she looked back up at them, humming in response.

"Since when were you like this? All I remember was that you were some quiet girl," Jeongin told the female, Yujin shrugged. "I don't know? Maybe it's because of him," Yujin responded before doing what she was doing before. Seungmin giggled, "I li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter