Can I Tell You That I Love You?

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lips...

Lips on Han Jisung...Kwang Han's lips were on Han Jisung's lips...

-

It has been awhile since both Han and Jisung has hung out. So, Han decided to hang out with him!
"Hey," Han greeted Jisung, "Eh? Uhm...what are you doing here?" Jisung questioned the other, Han rolled his eyes, "Hello to you too," Han said as he walked inside of Jisung's house without permission. Jisung sighed and closed the door then locked it. He turned around to see Han already taking off his shoes and socks.

"What do you want?" Jisung questioned.

"What? Just wanted to hang out with my bestie," Han said.

Jisung smiled at the thought that Han wanted to hang out with him...but the word "bestie" only told him that Han wasn't into him.
He pursed his lips into a thin line, "Whatever..." Jisung mumbled before walking past him.

Han followed Jisung to the kitchen, watching as he pulled out two cans of cola and sliding one towards him. Han smirked, grabbing the can of cola before opening it and drinking the cold and sweet drink. "So," Jisung spoke, "What you wanna do?" He questioned, "Games?" Han responded. Jisung nodded, "Sure!"

-

"YAH! YAH! SAVE ME! SAVE ME!!!"

Jisung yelled, he was struggling to kill the other teams. Han was laughing his of watch as Jisung died. Jisung groaned and started to whine, making Han pause the game just to continue to laugh at him. "How did I dieee?" Jisung whined were muffled with his face in his pillow making Han laugh. "Come on~ It's just a game," Han ruffled Jisung's hair as Jisung grumbled with a pout.

He then removed his face out of his pillow and looked up at Han.

Just then someone was knocking on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter