Home

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There Hyunjin was again, he visited Yujin again. His parents were worried about him, for them it wasn't healthy for him to keep doing that all day.
Hyunjin sat besides her bed, her sleeping weak figure laying there on the hospital's bed while the beeping sound of her heart was heard.

He held onto her hand and pecked it.

Hyunjin let her hand go and layed his head on the bed with his arms under. Hyunjin watched her sleeping with loving but sad eyes. He cupped her cheeks and creased them, he let out a breath, sighing as he felt like he was the one at fault for whatever he has done to her. They've only been dating for a couples of weeks now, and they both already had felt like home to each other.

Home...

Yeah...home.

-

The sun had already started to set.

Hyunjin woke up, he didn't even noticed that he had fallen asleep. He grumbled and got up, picking up with backpack and walked out. Once he was close to the door and was about to open it, he looked back one more time, looking at Yujin, it made him smile. But it didn't make him smile to know that she was unconsious still..

Hyunjin put on a small smile and then it slowly faded once he got out.

But..what he didn't know was when he had turned around, a weak hand was reaching out for him...

-

"Kwang Han?" Mr. Kook called out.

Han looked up as some people looked back at him, "Yes?" Han asked, "Your parents wants to speak to you," Mr. Kook told. Han got up from his seat and went to where Mr. Kook was, he gave him the wall phone. Han put the colored phone near his ear, "Hello?"

This was odd because his mom has never called the school, only if it was something serious

"We got great news...you'll be so happy!"

"Okay...?"

"Aren't you happy?"

"I mean...I guess? I don't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter