One Word : Friends

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"T-Thank you..."

Yujin stammered in a whisper, Hyunjin hummed in response. "I wasn't gonna do nothing and let him touch you like that."
She pursed her lips and nodded, "Yujin-ah.." Jeongin spoke, Yujin looked at Jeongin, responding with her eyes.

"I don't want to force you to answer this but...is there anything going on between you and- Frank?" Jeongin questioned, hearing his name made Yujin want to die. She opened , "I-" Yujin cut herself off, before remembering that Jeongin said that she didn't have to force herself to answer the question.

Yujin shook her head, saying that she didn't want to talk about it.

Jeongin just nodded. "Yujin, if anything happens...you know- well...even though were still not that all close but, you could come to us and tell us your problems, you might not trust us but, we will keep anything you tell us a secret," Seungmin said, Felix nodded, "That's what we do to each other too!"

Yujin smiled before frowning again, "Thanks but..." Yujin whispered, "I just...don't wanna trust boys for now," Yujin said.
Hyunjin just nodded, "It's okay if you don't want to. You might've have a problem with boys back in...Daegyu? Yeah...so, you could just take your time," Hyunjin said. Han nodded with a small smile on his face as he sat in front of Yujin and held her hands.

"Take your time, and you could come to one of us at anytime! We'll listen to you," Han said with a slight cheerful voice to try and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter