Sudden Feelings

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH! HWANG HYUNJIN!"

Yujin yelled as Hyunjin laughed evily.

The two students ran in the hallways as a teacher yelled at them to not run, but of course they didn't listen.
"YAH! YOU TWO! STOP RUNNING!" Felix yelled, trying to block Hyunjin's way, but Hyunjin ran towards Felix's left, the freckle boy just sighed, already giving up.

"GIVE ME BACK MY BAG!" Yujin yelled, running after Hyunjin.

"NO! HAH! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!" Hyunjin yelled back, turning around and stopped running.
Yujin also stopped running, getting herself ready, Hyunjin smirked at the shorter girl before opening the window, Yujin's eyes widened. "Don't you even- HYUNJIN!" Yujin yelled, Hyunjin had jumped off. They were on the SECOND floor!

Quickly, Yujin, Felix and Jeongin ran towards the window.

And there, they saw Hyunjin running out of the bush while laughing like a freaking maniac!
Yujin gritted her teeth, pushing the two boys aside before getting on the window. "Yah, yah, yah! Yujin! What are you- KWANG YUJIN!" A teacher yelled, but Yujin had jumped off once the teacher had ran towards her and trying to get her down.

"These two are crazy!" Jeongin puffed out a breath.

-

Yujin huffed and puffed, "I..." She smiled, "I SURVIVED!"

Then again, she heard the familiar male voice laughing.
"HWANG HYUNJIN!" She yelled as she ran out of the bushes and there he was, standing in front of her.

"Woah-"

They both haven't been this close to each other, it felt Hyunjin was hovering over her.
He looked down at her while she looked up at him, their eyes met...

"She's..." Hyunjin thought as he scanned her features, "...pretty..." Hyunjin whispered without noticing.
That of course made Yujin flustered, but she quickly grabbed her bag from Hyunjin, "You're a ing maniac, you know that?" Yujin told him while stepping back, Hyunjin shook his head, getting out of his thoughts, "Says you too! You jumped out after me," Hyunjin argued back.

Yujin rolled her eyes, "I was only doing that to get back my bag."

Hyunjin also rolled his eyes, "Right, right..."

But then...

"YAH! You two! Why'd you both jump off the second floor, huh!?"
Yujin and Hyunjin looked at the adult speaking before cursing under their breaths...

"..."
"..."

Hyunjin grabbed Yujin's wrist, ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter