I Hate Guys Like You

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's an ice pack, you two make sure to be careful next time, okay?" The nurse said as Yujin nodded.

"Thank you," Yujin whispered as she turned back into her quiet self, Hyunjin bowed his head towards the nurse before turning to Yujin. Hyunjin looked at her, "You really could change your personality around people, huh?" Yujin rolled her eyes.

She then responded, "Of course I do."

Hyunjin 'tsked', "Why are you so mean to me for no reason? What did I even do wrong?" He questioned the younger female. Yujin looked away, gulping which didn't go unnoticed by Hyunjin. "Spill it out," He told her, Yujin sighed frustratedly, "I hate guys like you, happy?" She responded to Hyunjin, when looking at him but then looked away after saying her answer.

He looked away from Yujin, choosing to look at the floor instead.

That was then the door opened, revealing Stephanie.
"Are you okay Yujin-ah?" She asked. Yujin smiled at her before humming, "I'm okay," Yujin responded. Stephanie sighed in relief.

Stephanie then looked at Hyunjin, "U-Uhm..."
Hyunjin looked at her, making her blush. "Are you also...okay?" She shyly asked the taller man.

He just nodded before looking away.

"You like him?" Yujin questioned, making Stephanie squealed in surprise.
"W-What!? N-No...I mean- I...guess so?" Stephanie responded shyly, Hyunjin who wasn't facing the two girls rolled his eyes.

"Of course..." Hyunjin thought, clearly ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter