Complicated Love

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wanna go on a date?"

"W-What?" Yujin looked at Hyunjin, yeah they were finally dating and they have never went on any dates before.
Hyunjin looked at her nervously, "W-Well...we've never been on any dates before so...I thought that why not today?" Hyunjin said, Yujin's mouth was opened agape before she closed them again and gulped.

"I-I mean...yeah...s-sure..I guess," Yujin mumbled shyly, Hyunjin's eyes sparkled, "Really!?" He yelled out loud, Yujin looked up at her, he cleared his throat, "U-Uh...I mean, really?" He asked more calmer, Yujin nodded slowly. He smiled brightly, "Okay! Tomorrow at 2pm?" He scheduled. Yujin nodded, "Yeah."

-

Yujin groaned.

"So...Hyunjin hyung asked you out on a date? Like, date date as first date?" Jeongin asked, Yujin nodded at the same aged boy. "I'm just...nervous," Yujin's voice came out as mumbled since she had her face in her hands. Jeongin chuckled, "No need to be Yujin-ah! Just act casual," He shrugged, "Have you ever been on any dates yourself?" She questioned him.

Jeongin looked at her, they stared at each other and Yujin could see that he hasn't went to any dates while looking in his eyes.

"I'm guessing that's a no," Yujin sighed, Jeongin groaned, "Why won't you asked Seungminnie hyung then!?" He yelled out.
Yujin shook her head, "Don't wanna..." She groaned again.

Jeongin hummed, thinking of something before he gasped loudly making Yujin startled.

"What the f- what happened!?" Yujin questioned, "Let's go shopping for clothes!"

"Wat?- WOAH!"

-

"Hmm..nuh uh! Why not wear this plaid skirt, hm?" Jeongin gave her a plaid skirt making Yujin grab it and get back into the dressing room.
Once she was done changing her white skirt into the plaid skirt she came out and Jeongin gasped.

"YES! This is the one!" Jeongin clapped his hands giggling.

Yujin pursed her lips, "A-Are you sure? Don't you think this is too much?" Yujin nervously asked, Jeongin shook his head, "Of course not! It's very casual," Jeongin said, Yujin looked down at the outfit that Jeongin picked out, she then smiled, "Yeah...I like it too!"

 

In the end they bought the outfit.

-

Next day...

Yujin came to school tired.

"Woah...what's wrong with you?" Seungmin questioned the younger female.
Yujin looked up at the older boy, "Jeongin made me go to the mall to shop," Yujin responded as she yawned, "For..?" Seungmin looked at the other younger boy, "What!? It was worth it though okay? Hyunjin hyung asked her out on a date, like first date ever!" Jeongin explained.

Seungmin nodded, "Well..you could've just let her stay home and do some online shopping," Seungmin told him, "Yeah but...that's boring and if the clothes didn't fit her well at the date then...not my fault," Jeongin shrugged, Seungmin rolled his eyes, "Whatever," Seungmin looked back at Yujin.

"How come you and Hyunjin haven't been on a date before?" Seungmin questioned, Yujin shrugged, "I don't know?...I guess it jsut never came up to mind?" Yujin responded, "Well...I bet y'all be going on many more dates now," Jeongin nodded.

-

*ding dong*

Han opened the door, "Hello- Oh...hi Hyunjin," He greeted him. "Hi.." Hyunjin greeted back, "Wanna come in?" Han offered, he shook his head, "No thanks..I'm waiting for Yujin," Hyunjin declined nicely, Han chuckled, "Oh...right! Your guys first date~" Han teased making Hyunjin blush, "S-Shut up..." Hyunjin looked away making Han laugh even more, "I'll call her down," Han said while laughing. Hyunjin nodded.

"Yujin-ah! Hyunjin's here!"

"Ack!"

*FALLS*

"Did she just-"
Han nodded, "I guess she did..." 

"C-Coming!!" Yujin yelled back nervously as she scrambled back up, fixing her hair and makeup.
As she was about to leave her room, she looked at herself again in the body mirror in her room, she sighed, dusting her skirt and shirt before she breath out a deep breath and walked out of her room. Yujin had her white socks on and it had a little totoro on it.

Her sock : *-*

Hyunjin smiled at her cute sock, Yujin nervously walked down the stairs and put her shoes on at the bottom of the staircase.
She then stood up and walked over towards the two of them, "Hi," Hyunjin greeted the shorter girl, Yujin smield nervously, "H-Hi.."

Han rolled his eyes, "Alright lovebirds! Get out before I kick you both out," Han gently pushed Yujin out of the door as she cutely whined at her step bro.

Hyunjin chuckled, he then looked at Yujin's outfit.
His eyes widened a bit, she looked so cute in the outfit, he just knew that Jeongin was the one who had helped her pick out an outfit for the date.
Hyunjin smiled before he spoke, "You look cute in that outfit," Hyunjin smiled at Yujin's blushing face.

"U-Uhm..t- I- U- tha-Thanks.." Yujin stuttered making Hyunjin laugh at her cuteness.

Seeing this side of Hyunjin just made him fall even more for the younger.
He's never seen such a cute side of her's before, it made his heart race and warm, full of love.

Yujin's Outfit : <3

-

"So..where are we going?" Yujin asked, Hyunjin smiled, "Hm...Han River?" He responded making Yujin nodded, "Okay."
Hyunjin smiled at her, he looked down at Yujin's hand that was besides his own.

He grabbed her hand and interwined them together.

Yujin blushed deeply at the action that Hyunjin made, she looked away shyly.
Hyunjin chuckled at her, "I'm gonna enjoy making her blush and shy.."

-

Once they got to the Han River, Yujin's eyes shone with bright stars.

"Like it here?" Hyunjin asked as Yujin nodded in excitement. "This is actually my second time coming here...I didn't get to visit that much places..." Yujin said as each of her words go lower to sadness. Hyunjin knew why she couldn't visit and look around Seoul, it was obviously because of her mom who had abused her.
Just then, an idea poped up into Hyunjin's head. He smiled before grabbing Yujin's wrist and started walking, making Yujin yelp in surprise.

"H-Hyunjin! Where are we going?"

Hyunjin looked back at her and smiled, "I'm taking you to my favorite places in Seoul," Hyunjin said before looking front again.
Yujin blushed as the thought of visiting the places that Hyunjin loved, plus Seoul was his hometown, he was a original city boy.

-

Location : Sashimi Place

Hyunjin sat Yujin down at his original spot in the back of the sashimi place.
The sashimi place was Hyunjin's favorite since he did love sushi, that sashimi place had many types of sushis and fresh sashimis.

A waiter walked up to their table, "Welcome back Hyunjin," The male waiter greeted him.
Hyunjin smiled and greeted him back, they seems very friendly, seems like Hyunjin came here often.

The waiter looked at Yujin, "Ah! You brought your girlfriend?" He asked, Hyunjin smiled and nodded, "Surprisingly you got that right," Hyunjin chuckled making the waiter smirk at him before looking at Yujin, "Hi! I'm Daehwi, a friend of Hyunjin's. I heard that we're the same age, you were born in 2001 right?" Daehwi asked, Yujin nodded, "Yeah, nice to meet you. I'm Yujin," Yujin introduced herself.

"Ey, ey! Don't try to flirt with my girlfriend," Hyunjin told the younger.

Daehwi laughed, "Whatever, hyung~ It's not like I'm gonna take her away from you. She's not even my type anyways," Daehwi rolled his eyes playfully as he joked. But that "joke" didn't seem like a joke to Yujin, it actually hurted her feelings, remembering those words that Frank had told her-

Yujin shook her head, "Stop thinking about that Yujin-ah...you have to start a new life and new road...past is in the past, it's not like it's gonna happen ever again..."

That's what she said, but she didn't even know what the furture will be like.

Hyunjin orderd the usual that he would always order whenever he came to that sashimi place.

-

Location : Dog Cafe

*BARK*

Yujin got startled at the loud sound of a chihuahua barking.

Hyunjin laughed, "Cute," he nudge Yujin as she blushed.
"Come on, I'll show you my favorite spot," Hyunjin said as he lead her towards the comfy area where there were sections for each people to be in, play video games, read and many more! "In here~" Hyunjin crawled into a cube and gestured for Yujin to get in.

It was surprising because it felt very warm and cozy in the cube.

"Feels nice, hm?" Hyunjin hummed making Yujin nod and smile. "I like it here!" Yujin smiled.
Just then a dog ran inside of their cube. It barked at Yujin and her face making her giggle, "Why hello there little baby," Yujin said with a baby voice to the dog making Hyunjin smile. As Yujin was having fun with the dog, he took pictures and videos of the two.

-

Location : Karaoke

Yujin laughed when Hyunjin tried to hit the high note of IU's song Good Day.
Hyunjin sighed, "I could never hit that highnote!" he whined once he was done singing.

She chuckled at her cute boyfriend, "It's okay! You sang very good anyways," Yujin complimented. Hyunjin looked at her with bright and happy eyes when he heard the praise leaving , it made Yujin laugh even more at him by how he was acting so cute right now!
Hyunjin then smirked, "You know it's your turn to sing~" he teased, Yujin whined, "I'm so bad at singing though.." She said, nontheless she got up anyways and chose a song that she wanted to sing before hitting the start button.

-

Location : Public Libary

"Ahh.." Hyunjin sighed as he laied himself on the beanbag in the libary.
Yujin sat next to him on the other beanbag and looked around, "So...why is this place your favorite?" Yujin asked, Hyunjin smiled at Yujin, "Glad you asked!" Hyunjin cheerfully said as if was waiting for her to ask that question.

"This is my favorite place 'cause this was where my parents first met," Hyunjin explained.

Yujin looked at Hyunjin and smiled before nodding, "That's a great explaination," Yujin said as she cocked her head to the side making Hyunjin smile.
He nodded, "Yeah...my parents brought me here when I was 10 years old and told me about how they fell in love and stuff, they told me that I should bring my future significant other here," Hyunjin looked at Yujin making her blush.

"I'm happy that I found the one," Hyunjin looked at Yujin with full of love.

But...Yujin for some reason couldn't accept it.
The past love she recived when she was with Frank made her insecurites come back, but all she did was try to hide it with a smile, "Yeah..." Yujin nodded.
"I'm also happy that I found the one," Yujin smiled at Hyunjin, although that smile just seemed so...sad?

Hyunjin didn't noticed the sad smile on her face, too mesmerized by her beauty.
Hyunjin cupped her cheek, he leaned closer and closer until they were only inches away from each other.
"May I...?" He asked for permission, Yujin nodded, Hyunjin leaned in more and then their lips touched.

The kiss was soft and passionate.
Their soft lips colliding together slowly just like their other kisses.

Sweet and cherry taste were on their lips from the sweets that they ate on the way here.
Hyunjin broke the kiss and connected their foreheads, "I love you.."

Yujin wanted to believe it...but the voices kept telling her that it was all just a lie.
It took awhile for Yujin to respond back which made Hyunjin confused and scared, it made him think that if she doesn't love him.

But those thoughts soon faded away once Yujin responded with a, "I love you too."

-

Hand in hand.

Hyunjin walked Yujin home, "Thanks for walking me home," Yujin said once they reached her house.
He smiled and nodded, "No probs! That's what couples usually do," Hyunjin shrugged as he gently let go of her hand.

Yujin smiled and nodded, "Couples..."
"Yeah..." She nodded again, it was so new to Yujin. She has never felt this warmth and safe in a relationship before.
The abusive relationship she had was just so...traumatizing and made her scared, "What if this'll end up the same?"

"Uhm.." Hyunjin broke the silence between them, Yujin hummed in response.
He looked at her face, his arms then wrapped around her waist and pulled her close to his chest.
"Have a good night, I had so much fun today," Hyunjin said, not letting go yet.

Yujin smiled softly, "Same....I had so much fun," Yujin responded back, hugging Hyunjin back.

They then broke the hug, Hyunjin gave Yujin a sweet and loving peck onto her lips.

"See ya at school?"

Yujin nodded.

Hyunjin smiled before he waved goodbye to her. Yujin waved back until she couldn't see Hyunjin anymore.
Once he was gone, she rushed inside of her house, using her spare key that she brought with her, unlocking the door, opening then closing once she got inside.
Her steps were quick, she leaned onto the front door after locking it and slid down slowly.

For some reason...
Yujin couldn't believe every word that Hyunjin left out of his lips.
She had never heard such sweet words before, it made her think that everything is just a ing lie to her.
Like her whole life was a ing lie and joke that she was just born into this world to recived hate and sufferings.

Yujin hated God for only ONE- no...she hated him for so many reason.

Tears fell down from her face as she cried silently infront of the front door.
Yujin hugged her knees while she cried, "Get up Yujin-ah...don't wanna get caught.."

Yujin thought, she weakly took off her shoes and socks before rushing upstairs.

She slammed her door quietly so that no one would know that she had just came home.
A sigh left her lips, "Why can't you just believe those words?"

-

Jeongin yawned as he looked at Yujin.
He was confused of who she was staring at so, she followed her gaze until it stopped on Hyunjin...with another girl.

Jeongin raised a brow before walking towards Yujin and sitting next to her.

It was lunch time.

"Anything wrong Yujin-ah?" Jeongin asked as he tilted his head to look at her.
Yujin got out of her thoughts and looked at Jeongin quickly and shocked, "H-Huh? Oh..no, just...I was jsut spacing out," Yujin lied, although Jeongin had already knew what was wrong. Yujin gulped before looking away and back up at Hyunjin.

"Jeongin..." Yujin called for him.

He hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter