Without You

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

These days...it has been so quiet...

Nobody was happy anymore even if they tried to be happy. Yujin's mom was still denying that the fact that she was gonna lose her first ever daughter. Her dad was stress to know that the last family member was gonna be gone. Han cried at the fact that he wouldn't have any younger siblings anymore..
Meanwhile...the friend group was quiet now, the school was informed about Yujin and they announced it, everyone at school were praying for Yujin to come back.

Jeongin became depressed that he was gonna lose his first ever closet and same aged friend...they made a promise..and she broke it...
Seungmin felt like he didn't have any emotions anymore, he quit his job and stayed in his room all day, only going out when he has to go to school.
Felix sunshine became into darkness...he didn't have the energy to be happy anymore...he hated to know the fact that he's losing a friends.
Jisung stopped smiling and stopped trying to make people laugh...

And Hyunjin?

Yeah, he also was sad and depressed but...everyday, he would always visit Yujin.
He bought her flowers, gifts and many more things that she told him that she loved.

-

At school....it was torture, the atmoshpere was so heavy, full of sadness.

Jeongin felt like he was gonna die without Yujin...everyone felt like that..everytime Han walks into class, everyone would ask him about Yujin even though he didn't like talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter