Moving In

Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin's POV:

It wasn't like I was gonna miss this house anyways.

I packed my clothes and the things I needed to move into my dad's house. It was surprising that he was still alive, I can't believe that I had completely forgot about him. It seems like it's been years ever since I seen him, the days when he had to go to work early and come back home whenever I would be sleeping.

Dad and I only saw each other in the weekends when I was young.

He always had work that I barely spent any time with him, I mostly spent time with my mom, but would always sent me to my friends hosue to play with and have sleep overs, I wasn't complaining though, it was the best life whenever I went to my friends house. I got to see her more anyways!
But...knowing that my mom cheated on dad when he was overseas because of work, I was...frustrated? I actually didn't even know what was going on, I didn't know what was going on since I was only 10 years old that time when they divorced. I also had to live with my friend for 4 weeks until the trial for which one of my parents will have the privileges to keep me, and my mom won of course.

But now that my mom is going to jail with her boyfriend, I felt so happy! I was happy that they made Frank go back to Daegyu where his family were and let him stay in juvie there.

 

I sighed as I walked out of the house where horror and trauma came.
I looked at the house, for the first time, I got a good look at the house. The color was a summer yellow with white and light grey. It looked like such a happy beautiful and cozy home that people would want to live in. But in the inside...it's full of blood, lust, horror, trauma, sweat and tears.

That was when I heard a car honkig.

I turned around, seeing my dad's car, not a police car.
He walked out of the car and smiled, I smiled back at him, walking towards him and getting into the shot gun seat, sitting next to the driver's seat.

My dad got back inside, "Ready?" He asked, I put on my seatbelt before responding with a small nod and hum.
"Let's go then!" He said, as he drove off towards his house.

On the way towards his house, I was looking outside the whole time, I even saw Felix outside with Seungmin, playing basketball, they even saw me since the window was rolled down, we waved at each other. They knew that I was gonna be moving in with my dad since I told them once my mom got in jail.

That was when my dad spoke, "Your friends are really nice."
I looked at him and nodded, "They took care of you?" He asked, "Kinda...they c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter